Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men be "grateful" that women allow men to betabux them?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last time i checked women werent doing too well on the "commitment" scene.

in the UK men are bailing on relationships in their droves.

its the old Shark and tuna fish analogy. The tuna fish goes off and dates some penguins, but really is bitter, it should have submitted to the male shark.
but the buffet of society was to tempting

imagine being Jabba the hutt and women would die for your sweaty crotch

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid. Betabuxing gives away a mans power and if he is sexless and miserable will make him even more miserable.
Not really. Betabuxing is blue-pill and while a man might be sexless and miserable in the bedroom, he still has a wife, he still has social validation that comes from having a wife, he still has children, and there are a whole host of benefits that come from being married, so long as this wife is not physically abusing you or ends up divorcing you at the end of the day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. Betabuxing is blue-pill and while a man might be sexless and miserable in the bedroom, he still has a wife, he still has social validation that comes from having a wife, he still has children, and there are a whole host of benefits that come from being married, so long as this wife is not physically abusing you. According to this article, what is more miserable is being sexless and miserable and having none of that too and being an incel. Do you really think a betabux is really worst off than an incel? That's the comparison the article is making.
Have you ever had a woman you cant fvck? Have you ever had a woman you can't fvck that you have to care for? It's worse than being alone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had a woman you cant fvck? Have you ever had a woman you can't fvck that you have to care for? It's worse than being alone.
I had a scenario like that with my ex-wife and we ended up divorced. Arrangements like that usually just end very badly unless you have kids that cement it. My cousin also has a terrible marriage and has said on many occasions, if it wasn't for the kids he would have left her / divorced her a long time ago. Even in my case, my folks didn't have best marriage, but I'd throw a temper tantrum and threaten suicide if they split up to punish them when there was talk of divorce because of dad's bad behaviour, cheating with other women. Parents together represent stability and is a very important function in a kid's life.

It's sort of weird if you look at this. On one hand, guys want to have progeny or leave a biological footprint, something that could live on after them. On the other hand, it really appears that allot of terrible marriages are held together because of children otherwise there is less at stake and you can just split up if it gets too bad.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a scenario like that with my ex-wife and we ended up divorced. Arrangements like that usually just end very badly unless you have kids that cement it.
It drains your power and makes a man pitiful. By nature a man should be able to fvck who he provides for. But with all the dysfunction it's not that way. A man has to spend his energy, attention, time and cash wisely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest fear of betabuxx is having a wife that is resentful about the lack of (or minimal) attraction. Even if she never divorces the guy, she could still turn into a ball breaking “Caren” of sorts and make the guy miserable lol.
It's disrespecting yourself. Bettabuxxing should be almost an impossibility for any man on this forum. Because even if you don't have alot of money, you should respect yourself. Respecting yourself means interacting with people who also value and respect you.

Oh, and she will make him miserable. When the wife doesn't respect you, she will be doing all kinds of crazy bullshyt and games to make sure every one knows she's not really with you. That you are seperate. Just a terrible way to live.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's disrespecting yourself. Bettabuxxing should be almost an impossibility for any man on this forum. Because even if you don't have alot of money, you should respect yourself. Respecting yourself means interacting with people who also value and respect you.

Oh, and she will make him miserable. When the wife doesn't respect you, she will be doing all kinds of crazy bullshyt and games to make sure every one knows she's not really with you. That you are seperate. Just a terrible way to live.
Betabuxxing is no way to get a mate.
If you did it before at least promise yourself you won't do it again.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve never been married. This is just my observation over the years... (Just my $0.02. Could be way off base here.)

The prospective beta bux woman puts on a great act during the dating process (because she wants a husband/kids). She’s very affectionate and sex is abundant. The guy is fooled into thinking that she is genuinely attracted to him.

He doesn’t realize he’s been beta-buxed until some point in the marriage.

TLDR: The challenge for men is to be able to sniff out genuine attraction vs fake temporary lock down the beta “attraction” as early as possible.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both being a betabux and being completely alone are really bad situations. It really depends on frequency of sex. If the betabux gets occasional sex, it is ok, but it might not be worth all of the other shiit.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'' Women are increasingly deciding to be single.. '' Who gives a fck?! Be single then. There are billions of women and even the uggliest fat guy will somehow get a few of them.
I would rather bang 1-3's all my life instead of being beta buxx for these CC riders.

'' The reality is that if they would be any good at all, they would have sex like Chad '' A man who measures his selfworth on how many women he had sex with, is a loser.
There are many great personalities in history and many of those didn't have sex like chad but mankind still benefits from their great accomplishments.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never been married. This is just my observation over the years... (Just my $0.02. Could be way off base here.)

The prospective beta bux woman puts on a great act during the dating process (because she wants a husband/kids). She’s very affectionate and sex is abundant. The guy is fooled into thinking that she is genuinely attracted to him.

TLDR: The challenge for men is to be able to sniff out genuine attraction vs fake temporary lock down the beta “attraction” as early as possible.
...or the point where your only value to her is what you can contribute financially to the arrangement. I was married in July 5, 2014, then by August 6, 2014 I regretted spending having that elaborate engagement because of the way she was behaving or asking me for $ 100 / week so she can go for pedicures and other nonsense when I wasn't making money or had a job in the first place, and that's just barely a month in.

Prior to the "marriage" I made it clear that I didn't have money, was over $ 120,000 in debt, and just had some credit cards I was borrowing from Peter to pay Paul to keep the limits up so I can continue paying for expenses while the debt continued to mount up, etc....and she told me like none of these things mattered to her that she "loved" me. She said she didn't pray for a rich man and I was enough for her and started crying when I was talking about calling off the wedding because her mother was rather mean with me in pressuring me to fork over quite a bit of money on the wedding costs.

I always thought, my ex-wife had a good heart but her mother was just a b1tch and eventually everyone will come around. It obviously didn't turn out that way and my ex-wife turned on me at some point shortly afterwards. I mean how do you avoid a betabux scenario when you are upfront that you have no money and then get shamed-out and divorced for the same reason? The point is women are unpredictable and even if you are upfront with them, they of themselves can change into something else entirely and after the initial attraction has worn off then things devolve into a betabux arrangement if the stars misalign themselves.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
...or the point where your only value to her is what you can contribute financially to the arrangement. I was married in July 5, 2014, then by August 6, 2014 I regretted spending having that elaborate engagement because of the way she was behaving or asking me for $ 100 / week so she can go for pedicures and other nonsense when I wasn't making money or had a job in the first place, and that's just barely a month in.

Prior to the "marriage" I made it clear that I didn't have money, was over $ 120,000 in debt, and just had some credit cards I was borrowing from Peter to pay Paul to keep the limits up so I can continue paying for expenses while the debt continued to mount up, etc....and she told me like none of these things mattered to her that she "loved" me. She said she didn't pray for a rich man and I was enough for her and started crying when I was talking about calling off the wedding because her mother was rather mean with me in pressuring me to fork over quite a bit of money on the wedding costs.

I always thought, my ex-wife had a good heart but her mother was just a b1tch and eventually everyone will come around. It obviously didn't turn out that way and my ex-wife turned on me at some point shortly afterwards. I mean how do you avoid a betabux scenario when you are upfront that you have no money and then get shamed-out and divorced for the same reason? The point is women are unpredictable and even if you are upfront with them, they of themselves can change into something else entirely and after the initial attraction has worn off then things devolve into a betabux arrangement if the stars misalign themselves.
Thank God it was only a month.
It was almost like she didn't believe your financials.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's what i was saying. Guys got conned into a "betabux" position.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God it was only a month.
It was almost like she didn't believe your financials.
Or, she didn't care to know about it. Her rationale, after the fact, was this: It was none of her business because we weren't married, but once we are married then it's her business to know. She told me this after we were married and things were getting difficult.

The marriage itself had a run-time of about 3 months. We didn't actually live together during this time and I just visited her house mainly. The 1 month in is more like the beginning of the end of any positive thoughts or feelings towards the marriage and feeling like I'm in something I didn't sign-up for. I was the one who insisted on marriage for religious reasons and we were even in a hotel room that she paid for out of her credit card where I refused to have sex with her and said we should get married first. My conscience didn't feel right about it any other way.

She visited my home about a month before we got married. She said she was willing to help clean up the place and didn't see a problem with even living there if push came to shove. However, her whole attitude towards my home drastically changed within the month after the wedding. She no longer wanted to help clean the home but insisted I hire an expensive maid service instead. She started complaining the home was too small, that I lived in a ghetto area, and I remember having to cancel a planned bike ride to have to rush home because she made a surprise visit with her folks to evaluate whether our home was decent or not. Can you imagine how humiliating that felt for me? This is one example where she did see the truth before she married me and turned on me afterwards. The first reason she gave when she first asked for a divorce was that she didn't like my home.

So, while I would like to believe she simply didn't believe my financials, and thought I'm just doing some elaborate test to weed-out gold-diggers (which maybe some guy do that), the example with the house is something of her own doing. At least I lost my V-card out of all this. Nobody in my family or close friends are feeling sorry for me that I never been with a woman before and are either quiet, or urge caution before dealing with anyone else.