MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I'm trying to envision what Jabba's crotch would look like.imagine being Jabba the hutt and women would die for your sweaty crotch
Stupid. Betabuxing gives away a mans power and if he is sexless and miserable will make him even more miserable.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Not really. Betabuxing is blue-pill and while a man might be sexless and miserable in the bedroom, he still has a wife, he still has social validation that comes from having a wife, he still has children, and there are a whole host of benefits that come from being married, so long as this wife is not physically abusing you or ends up divorcing you at the end of the day.Stupid. Betabuxing gives away a mans power and if he is sexless and miserable will make him even more miserable.
Have you ever had a woman you cant fvck? Have you ever had a woman you can't fvck that you have to care for? It's worse than being alone.Not really. Betabuxing is blue-pill and while a man might be sexless and miserable in the bedroom, he still has a wife, he still has social validation that comes from having a wife, he still has children, and there are a whole host of benefits that come from being married, so long as this wife is not physically abusing you. According to this article, what is more miserable is being sexless and miserable and having none of that too and being an incel. Do you really think a betabux is really worst off than an incel? That's the comparison the article is making.
I had a scenario like that with my ex-wife and we ended up divorced. Arrangements like that usually just end very badly unless you have kids that cement it. My cousin also has a terrible marriage and has said on many occasions, if it wasn't for the kids he would have left her / divorced her a long time ago. Even in my case, my folks didn't have best marriage, but I'd throw a temper tantrum and threaten suicide if they split up to punish them when there was talk of divorce because of dad's bad behaviour, cheating with other women. Parents together represent stability and is a very important function in a kid's life.Have you ever had a woman you cant fvck? Have you ever had a woman you can't fvck that you have to care for? It's worse than being alone.
It drains your power and makes a man pitiful. By nature a man should be able to fvck who he provides for. But with all the dysfunction it's not that way. A man has to spend his energy, attention, time and cash wisely.I had a scenario like that with my ex-wife and we ended up divorced. Arrangements like that usually just end very badly unless you have kids that cement it.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It's disrespecting yourself. Bettabuxxing should be almost an impossibility for any man on this forum. Because even if you don't have alot of money, you should respect yourself. Respecting yourself means interacting with people who also value and respect you.My biggest fear of betabuxx is having a wife that is resentful about the lack of (or minimal) attraction. Even if she never divorces the guy, she could still turn into a ball breaking “Caren” of sorts and make the guy miserable lol.
Betabuxxing is no way to get a mate.It's disrespecting yourself. Bettabuxxing should be almost an impossibility for any man on this forum. Because even if you don't have alot of money, you should respect yourself. Respecting yourself means interacting with people who also value and respect you.
Oh, and she will make him miserable. When the wife doesn't respect you, she will be doing all kinds of crazy bullshyt and games to make sure every one knows she's not really with you. That you are seperate. Just a terrible way to live.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
...or the point where your only value to her is what you can contribute financially to the arrangement. I was married in July 5, 2014, then by August 6, 2014 I regretted spending having that elaborate engagement because of the way she was behaving or asking me for $ 100 / week so she can go for pedicures and other nonsense when I wasn't making money or had a job in the first place, and that's just barely a month in.I’ve never been married. This is just my observation over the years... (Just my $0.02. Could be way off base here.)
The prospective beta bux woman puts on a great act during the dating process (because she wants a husband/kids). She’s very affectionate and sex is abundant. The guy is fooled into thinking that she is genuinely attracted to him.
He doesn’t realize he’s been beta-buxed until some point in the marriage.
TLDR: The challenge for men is to be able to sniff out genuine attraction vs fake temporary lock down the beta “attraction” as early as possible.
Thank God it was only a month....or the point where your only value to her is what you can contribute financially to the arrangement. I was married in July 5, 2014, then by August 6, 2014 I regretted spending having that elaborate engagement because of the way she was behaving or asking me for $ 100 / week so she can go for pedicures and other nonsense when I wasn't making money or had a job in the first place, and that's just barely a month in.
Prior to the "marriage" I made it clear that I didn't have money, was over $ 120,000 in debt, and just had some credit cards I was borrowing from Peter to pay Paul to keep the limits up so I can continue paying for expenses while the debt continued to mount up, etc....and she told me like none of these things mattered to her that she "loved" me. She said she didn't pray for a rich man and I was enough for her and started crying when I was talking about calling off the wedding because her mother was rather mean with me in pressuring me to fork over quite a bit of money on the wedding costs.
I always thought, my ex-wife had a good heart but her mother was just a b1tch and eventually everyone will come around. It obviously didn't turn out that way and my ex-wife turned on me at some point shortly afterwards. I mean how do you avoid a betabux scenario when you are upfront that you have no money and then get shamed-out and divorced for the same reason? The point is women are unpredictable and even if you are upfront with them, they of themselves can change into something else entirely and after the initial attraction has worn off then things devolve into a betabux arrangement if the stars misalign themselves.
That's what i was saying. Guys got conned into a "betabux" position.I’ve never been married. This is just my observation over the years... (Just my $0.02. Could be way off base here.)
The prospective beta bux woman puts on a great act during the dating process (because she wants a husband/kids). She’s very affectionate and sex is abundant. The guy is fooled into thinking that she is genuinely attracted to him.
He doesn’t realize he’s been beta-buxed until some point in the marriage.
TLDR: The challenge for men is to be able to sniff out genuine attraction vs fake temporary lock down the beta “attraction” as early as possible.
Or, she didn't care to know about it. Her rationale, after the fact, was this: It was none of her business because we weren't married, but once we are married then it's her business to know. She told me this after we were married and things were getting difficult.Thank God it was only a month.
It was almost like she didn't believe your financials.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.