Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should married men spin plates?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread title...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After we complain Women cheats..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer is no, married men shouldn't spin plates.
Better answer is don't get married.

Long answer is that it depends what you mean by spinning plates. I've seen some guys say that a hobby can be a plate. I personally think a plate is a woman you are having sex with, or at least one that you have plans to go out with (thus presenting the potential for sex). In neither case, should a married man be spinning such a plate.

Now if you consider a plate a possible option, I don't think there is anything wrong with keeping an eye out for potential backups, should your marriage fail. "If the wife asks for a divorce this week, I'm going to take out Rhonda". You can find these girls by just going about your everyday life, talking to women, and maybe doing some light flirting. These types of girls will rotate on and off the list, as their availability changes.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

However, it is important that if you want to keep your wife happy, she better believe that you would have options if you wanted them. Don't date other women, but you better continue to be the best man you can be otherwise she will lose interest in you... leave... and take half your sh!t and kids with her.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! Men and women are different its not the same thing! I will always at the very least entertain options and be ready to bounce at any moment. I refuse to get the short end of the stick again. When my wife up and left me OUT OF THE BLUE and took my children, put me on child support, lied and said I was abusive didn't see my gottdamn children for months on end paying child support way after my daughter turned 18, mann fuuck that!!!:mad:

Women out here now days are treacherous.

A man would be a damn fool to think otherwise because women ALWAYS have options. Please believe it, unfortunately most men find out the hard way.

Imma be a playa for life! :(

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh, do you really want her having lunch dates with your bros or coworkers? You might think "I don't care if she's having lunch with those pandering betas" but let's be real not everyone has sh!t game. It's like a respect thing. Having lunch dates with girls just to play mind games with your wife is a waste of time and opens you up to unnecessary scrutiny and drama. Don't do it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I think a lunch date or two every once in awhile is good for a married man.

Women almost never leave you for cheating.
This is true. If she catches you cheating she'll just cheat herself. The only time she MIGHT leave you for cheating is if she doesn't think you are worth keeping any way, and if you are not worth keeping, it's highly unlikely you will find anyone other than a really desperate or stupid women to go along with you.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a mistress count ?

I find it interesting that not long ago having a side woman was no big deal. Now everybody loses their mind.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
All married men should have at least one side piece.

Outside of marriage.. a man's biggest source of power in his relationships with women actually comes from his options.. which is based on his perceived value. Spin plates! A woman's main source of power is sex. A man with many options neutralizes the sexual power of individual women by having alternatives.

When a man gets married he loses all his sexual alternatives. This gives the woman complete power because she knows all she has to do is cut off sex and the man will starve. Overtime, married men become weak and submissive faggots because of this. Having a side piece (or plates) gives that men his power back in two ways:

1. It gives his wife's shenanigans less weight... which allows the man to have more perceptive and emotional peace.
2. It communicates to his wife that she can still lose this game if she doesn't act right.

But since the law is on the woman's side.. a married man still has no real power in the end. His wife can use the law to ruin his life if she chooses to and there isn't much he can do about it. This is why SMART men don't get married in the first place.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a modified catch and release spinning plates model, as a married man myself. I was married in my early 20's for six years and was the most d!ckless thing imaginable with a hyper-jealous and controlling wife. When she eventually dumped me for a guy she was sleeping with, I had no clue as to how to even talk to women, much less game them. No man ever knows how long a marriage will last, women can turn on a dime. Best to keep your chops honed and stay practice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All married men should have at least one side piece.
I agree with your recommendation that men should not get married. I don't endorse the cheating, however.

If men are supposed to be leaders, then they should be good leaders. They shouldn't half @ss it. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. So if you are going to lead, you should lead well. Part of this is leading by example, and role modeling appropriate behavior. Unless you have an open marriage, and expect your wife to screw around also. I know PUAs say "But men are different, we're built to spread our seed", but I call bullsh!t on that. Not that we aren't built to spread our seed. But for every man that cheats for sex, there is a woman who cheats for the attention. Whatever the rationale, the result is the same.

Men often look to the 1950s as an idyllic time, when women were subservient and men ruled the world. But this is one of the reasons women rebelled against that. Too many men abused their leadership position by having affairs, becoming addicted to alcohol, and battering their wives. Had the men led responsibly, perhaps we wouldn't be living in this feminist dominated world right now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! Men and women are different its not the same thing! I will always at the very least entertain options and be ready to bounce at any moment. I refuse to get the short end of the stick again. When my wife up and left me OUT OF THE BLUE and took my children, put me on child support, lied and said I was abusive didn't see my gottdamn children for months on end paying child support way after my daughter turned 18, mann fuuck that!!!:mad:

Women out here now days are treacherous.

A man would be a damn fool to think otherwise because women ALWAYS have options. Please believe it, unfortunately most men find out the hard way.

Imma be a playa for life! :(
Wow. That's a really rotten experience. What you are saying is true, they always have options, and how can you really lead if a woman holds a trump card and can just dump you like that at any time, for any reason? Marriage is not worth the paper it is written on because people are unable to follow through on commitments because they are amoral reprobates.

Spinning plates is just preparing for the inevitable. It's a pre-emptive strike on what she is about to do anyway.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with your recommendation that men should not get married. I don't endorse the cheating, however.

If men are supposed to be leaders, then they should be good leaders. They shouldn't half @ss it. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. So if you are going to lead, you should lead well. Part of this is leading by example, and role modeling appropriate behavior. Unless you have an open marriage, and expect your wife to screw around also. I know PUAs say "But men are different, we're built to spread our seed", but I call bullsh!t on that. Not that we aren't built to spread our seed. But for every man that cheats for sex, there is a woman who cheats for the attention. Whatever the rationale, the result is the same.

Men often look to the 1950s as an idyllic time, when women were subservient and men ruled the world. But this is one of the reasons women rebelled against that. Too many men abused their leadership position by having affairs, becoming addicted to alcohol, and battering their wives. Had the men led responsibly, perhaps we wouldn't be living in this feminist dominated world right now.
You DO realize that 100% commitment to ONE woman is a very, very, very new thing right?

Historically men always had side pieces and wh0res. Men also typically had multiple wives. The situation where a man commits 100% to one woman is extremely new.

You are more brainwashed than you realize.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically men always had side pieces and wh0res. Men also typically had multiple wives. The situation where a man commits 100% to one woman is extremely new.
To me, 100% commitment would include more than just sexuality. And since marriage in our current society is a bad deal for men, I don't really believe in committing 100%. The nuclear family is a good thing (and would be worthy of 100% commitment), but unfortunately the current culture doesn't value the nuclear family, making it so that a man has to be more lucky than anything if he wants to succeed with one.

I have no problem with polygamy, in fact I've never understood why it is illegal, especially in this country which supposedly has freedom of religion. But I disagree that monogamy is a new thing, it has a much longer history than most PUAs care to admit. And there are some advantages to sexual monogamy - fewer STDs, fewer unwanted pregnancies, etc.

In the times and places that you are speaking of, the woman was expected to remain monogamous while the man was not. But in today's culture, both genders are sexually active. You can stray, but this can break trust, and gives unwitting permission (or perhaps an excuse) for the female to also cheat. If you don't mind sharing a woman's vagina with some other dude's penis, then you might not care. Personally, I find the thought disgusting, but I may be old fashioned.