Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I wear the outfit more that a girl complimented me on?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out with a friend group that included a few girls. Was wearing a white button down with the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Girl from the group says “wow, that really shows off your biceps, you should wear that more”. Should I wear it the next time I see her in that sort of setting or would that be giving her too much control?
Not trying to be a pvssy and do whatever girls tell me if you know what I mean, but also I would like to annunciate one of my most attractive features.;)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear what you want, as long as you have good style. I concur with different shirt/same fit. Are you interested in this girl? Compliments are nice but I usually have women grab my arms and touch my abs through my shirt. It’s a sure sign they want the D.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take it into account when going out in the future, but don't wear it again next time you see her. She already likes your muscles. She will eventually ask you to wear it again.

Stop worrying about control and just have fun instead.