Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Should I wear the outfit more that a girl complimented me on?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Was out with a friend group that included a few girls. Was wearing a white button down with the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Girl from the group says “wow, that really shows off your biceps, you should wear that more”. Should I wear it the next time I see her in that sort of setting or would that be giving her too much control?
Not trying to be a pvssy and do whatever girls tell me if you know what I mean, but also I would like to annunciate one of my most attractive features.;)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Wear what you want, as long as you have good style. I concur with different shirt/same fit. Are you interested in this girl? Compliments are nice but I usually have women grab my arms and touch my abs through my shirt. It’s a sure sign they want the D.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
take it into account when going out in the future, but don't wear it again next time you see her. She already likes your muscles. She will eventually ask you to wear it again.

Stop worrying about control and just have fun instead.
 
Top