"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Should I validate my gf this early in the relationship

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I really don't like validating women until she has real skin in the game. However, my family is coming to town and visit and they have been bugging to see her. Should I make up some bs that she can't make it or invite her and let them know that I'm not rotting alone in a big city :)

TBH, I think of the worst things you can do is give too much validation to a girl because she will take advantage of you if you do lol.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
I really don't like validating women until she has real skin in the game. However, my family is coming to town and visit and they have been bugging to see her. Should I make up some bs that she can't make it or invite her and let them know that I'm not rotting alone in a big city :)

TBH, I think of the worst things you can do is give too much validation to a girl because she will take advantage of you if you do lol.
Why are you concerned what your family thinks? Shouldn't you be more concerned with what you think? Why would you make up an excuse? Is this what you want to do, or is this what you perceive someone else wants you to do to portray a certain image that you're trying to project? And plus you're worried about validating someone else on top of it? What do YOU think? What are YOUR thoughts? Stop trying to decipher what everyone else's thoughts/opinions/judgements are.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
bs reason she can't make it. Take a pic with u and ur gf in it to show them if they want proof she's legit ur girl and not some random pic you claim is ur gf.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yep, not going to validate her. I want to impress my family, buttt I don't want deal with the bs either lol.
 

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
A month?...no. It's not even about validating her; it's the fact that you're even thinking about introducing any type of month-long plate to your family. That's a tell-tale sign that you are way too invested in this month long plate. Additionally, the mere fact your family actually knows of a girl you've been seeing for merely a month should be a red flag for you to pump the brakes just a bit. Be cautious because it appears you are falling for this one way too quickly; and that is the prime way to chase her off.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
A month?...no. It's not even about validating her; it's the fact that you're even thinking about introducing any type of month-long plate to your family. That's a tell-tale sign that you are way too invested in this month long plate. Additionally, the mere fact your family actually knows of a girl you've been seeing for merely a month should be a red flag for you to pump the brakes just a bit. Be cautious because it appears you are falling for this one way too quickly; and that is the prime way to chase her off.
Chill dude lol, you’re taking like 1% of a situation and jumping to conclusions lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I don't think this would be considered validating, it would be you basically making things way more serious than they should be after a month which would be to the long term detriment of you.

Wild stallions shouldn't cage themself.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I don't think this would be considered validating, it would be you basically making things way more serious than they should be after a month which would be to the long term detriment of you.

Wild stallions shouldn't cage themself.
I'm scared to do this regardless but I do want to show off a hot blonde girl to my family so 75% of it is arrogance tbh lol

How long have you been going on dates?

It’s total dating time that matters, not time exclusively dating.
3 months, she begin cracking her woman shield around 2 weeks ago, I still got some work to do though
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
a month, I'm leaning towards a no lmao
You have a "GF"? I would've never guessed based on your posts here.

BTW she ain't your GF no matter what you two think after a month. You're merely just in a oneitis situation with her.
 
Top