“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should I use neg hits on height?

deslite231

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I have a question, I know this girl from my old high school who I just recently met again. She once told me that she thought she was short (she kinda is, shes only 5 feet), and me, being the niceguy, told her, "aww, dont think that, I dont think your short...." yuckkkk.

Anyways, i know that I screwed up and was a pushover, cause i listened to all of her problems and she once asked me out, so i said sure, where do you want to go? and she said that she wants to go bowling and i said nah lets go to the movies (make out session) and then i changed my mind and said bowling is fine and then she "mysteriously" had something on that day and didnt want to set up another date with me....

Anyways, I did not know about this website until about a week ago, and i have been reading all the articles and I want to make it all up! Should I give her a neghit on her height the next time i meet her? Or do girls hate it when the neghit is about their height? :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
give her a neghit about her hight but do not sound mean do not go up to her and for no apparnt reason say your short i hate that. What you have to do is wait for the right situation to use it and then say it in a playfull way or if she is saying she is short and you are saying to her no your not and she says yes i am then just reply, yeh your right your are short (still make sure it comes off as a joke)

hope ive been a help!
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Do NOT give her a neghit on her height, she can't change that.

And read the bible.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
good point! my mistake
 

Macking101

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hell yeah man, you can do neghits on height. Just dont do it every five minutes man or else shell get hella pissed off, its just playing with them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
I don't like the term "neg-hit" because has all sorts of implications and people rarely use them correctly. But yes, you can make comments about her height, as long as 1.) They are funny and 2.) she knows you're joking. Just don't be an ******* and INSULT her, because there is a difference.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Guys, you can use neg hits on chick's height. But like Interpol said, it has to be funny, and she knows you gotta be joking. I always used to tease my ex's on their height and I do it on my current chick. Like I tell my current girl "Wow, I swear I've seen you on T.V. ... Arn't you part of the oompa loompa squad ?? "



LoL that reminds me.. when I was talking to my girlfriend yesterday, she was about to lean in for a kiss and than I saw some slight peach fuzz above her lips (Not really seeable, but you gotta be really close) and I was like "Awww.. how cute! You got a baby mustache!!!" And she was just like :eek: "NO I DON'T." And she just had a panic attack right there and wen't up to all her friends saying "Luis said I have a mustache!! Do I!?!? :eek:" Bwuahaha :p

Today, it isn't there. :p Good times.

Sorry to bring that up.
 
Last edited:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
you should have said...."no i dont think youre short(say in a very uneasy way)....well maybe if you wore some 2 feet plataform shoes, i could sound more honest..."

or you could say something like "no...hows the weather down there anyways?"
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
"Hey, that dress would look a lot better if your breasts were bigger!"

Same exact thing, man...
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Cap Sparrow, your lucky she didnt get pissed at you with that mustachce ****. Advice to everybody, unless she is whipped dont go throwing any kind of neghits at them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
i had several female friends and girlfriends who were short and i was cracking short jokes on all of them.none got offended and usually they just looked at me with that "i'ma get you when i get a chance" expression and laughed or playfully punched me.
but yeah just make sure it actually is funny and dont do it often cause it will become annoying if overdone. if a chick is so insecure she can't laugh at herself once in a while i dont even waste time on her.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by Osiris7250
Cap Sparrow, your lucky she didnt get pissed at you with that mustachce ****. Advice to everybody, unless she is whipped dont go throwing any kind of neghits at them.
advice to you....dont give advice again.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by Osiris7250
Cap Sparrow, your lucky she didnt get pissed at you with that mustachce ****. Advice to everybody, unless she is whipped dont go throwing any kind of neghits at them.
Like uh.. She knew I was teasing her and besides, I didn't say it in a serious way but a playful way. After I said that she started laughing loud and playfully hit me in the spot (not to hard ofcourse or I would punch her in her booby). Plus I still got that kiss :D but she bit my neck :(
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
undesputable.....go ahead be a **** to a chick, then when she dumps you, and you look like the loser you most likely are then you can remember my advice;)

and to correct my previous posting, only neghit when you make a joke out of it.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
too bad life is too good right now to only have one girl....so no i wont get dumped, bc im not a little ***** who settles for one girl(no offense for those with gf)....but some ppl have a gf just cause hes afraid no other girl will like him....e.g. osiaris
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
A funny one is to is to sweep your gaze above their head and ask, "Where'd you go?"
 

deslite231

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all your replies. Some of those height neghits are good, but i think i might not do neghits on height unless she brings it up.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by deslite231
I have a question, I know this girl from my old high school who I just recently met again. She once told me that she thought she was short (she kinda is, shes only 5 feet), and me, being the niceguy, told her, "aww, dont think that, I dont think your short...." yuckkkk.

Anyways, i know that I screwed up and was a pushover, cause i listened to all of her problems and she once asked me out, so i said sure, where do you want to go? and she said that she wants to go bowling and i said nah lets go to the movies (make out session) and then i changed my mind and said bowling is fine and then she "mysteriously" had something on that day and didnt want to set up another date with me....

Anyways, I did not know about this website until about a week ago, and i have been reading all the articles and I want to make it all up! Should I give her a neghit on her height the next time i meet her? Or do girls hate it when the neghit is about their height? :confused:
Instead of saying "sure where do you want to go" you should of said "Sure, lets goto the movies" or something like that. You should be the decision maker for the dates. If she doesent like what u picked shell let you know.
 
Top