"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I try an email approach?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Ok there’s this woman I’ve been interested in for a long time. She’s beautiful, intelligent, classy, but also very modest. The signals I get from her, however, are erratic. She often makes a point of smiling and saying hello in passing (or sometimes even from afar), but when I’ve tried talking to her she seems to close up (this is actually very rare for me btw) – which I can’t discern between total lack of interest or shyness.

I don’t know her particularly well, but we had a class together last year and have a number of mutal acquaintances (all of whom think very highly of me). Anyway, I probably won’t see her again now until next term, so I’ve been thinking of writing her an email asking her for a drink or coffee after the exams. It’s not the approach I’d normally choose and was hoping some of you guys could give me some ideas on how to go about it, or whether you think it’s just a plain bad idea.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Why don´t you ask her face to face or give her a call? I think they are better ways.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I would, but I don't have her number and I won't see her again until November. I wanted to ask her out face to face before now, but she is always with friends, so it has been difficult.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I feel e-mail is not a good way to approach.. but then again, anything can happen. If it´s the only way to approach that girl, maybe you should give it a try - and remember the next time -CARPE DIEM. Let us know what happened :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top