Should I tell my gf if she does something that bothers me?

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure on whats the right move or thing to do. My girlfriend did something that I didn't like and I'm kind of mad over it. The thing is that if I show my face and let her know she made me mad that could be a manly thing to do, because I told it straight to her face. Or I can not tell her and act like it never bothered me in the first place and if what she did was intentional she would wonder why I didn't flinch.

So I don't know what the right thing to do is?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...your type of thought is very irrational.

your in a relationship...wake up bro.

talk to her and tell her that her action was not called for and has annoyed you.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.You better communicate your boundaries, or one thing will lead to the next and you'll end up getting walked all over.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what she did.

If you are being petty or insecure; no.

If she's really stepped out of line; of course!

When my girls do something ****ty to get a reaction out of me I try to throw it back in their face. For example if I'm out with one of my FBs and they flirt with another guy I'll just give em the finger from across the room with a cheeky smile on my face and hit on some other girls.

JJ

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

Its probably insecurity inside me thats speaking. I get the feeling that, thats what it is.

She didn't do anything to step the boundaries or disrespect me in anyway when I look at it from a better perspective.

So I guess its good I took some time to cool down otherwise I would have made an ass out of myself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Hell no.You better communicate your boundaries, or one thing will lead to the next and you'll end up getting walked all over.
Unless you are overreacting to something minuscule, then you just sound petty.