"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Should i tell i love u?

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you don't love her don't say it.
If you do indeed love her, don't say it.

Nothing good will come from it if she's avoiding you.
If you like her, talk to her, tell her to ask you out if SHE likes YOU. Not the other way around.
If she doesn't, use your time and effort for something(someone) else.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Never tell a woman you love her. Show her you do, but never say the words.

If you find yourself thinking about any woman too much then you don't have enough going on in your life.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....low interest. Next. Stop.wasting your time. Girls who are interested make plans. Girls who hope you will get the message and go away make excuses.
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) she pulled away. Now you do the same
Go full no contact.
otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me . No.
See comments in bold.

Start seeing other women. Telling her you love her will cause her already low interest to completely die.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me
Bro. What the heck are you talking about. If you want to send her running tell her you love her lol. Obviously her interest isn’t very high if she’s ignoring you so the absolute opposite thing you should do is tell her that you love her. You should learn to court her properly then maybe you’ll have a chance!
 

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Bro. What the heck are you talking about. If you want to send her running tell her you love her lol. Obviously her interest isn’t very high if she’s ignoring you so the absolute opposite thing you should do is tell her that you love her. You should learn to court her properly then maybe you’ll have a chance!
How to court her properly? Coz she thought I was alpha n let me kiss her n make out with her but now she's kinda ghosting me... How to get her back (I see her everyday in our class for 2hrs)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
See comments in bold.

Start seeing other women. Telling her you love her will cause her already low interest to completely die.
I started no contact today, is there a chance if I do no contact for 2 weeks? I'll be fun in the class
 
Top