Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i tell i love u?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't love her don't say it.
If you do indeed love her, don't say it.

Nothing good will come from it if she's avoiding you.
If you like her, talk to her, tell her to ask you out if SHE likes YOU. Not the other way around.
If she doesn't, use your time and effort for something(someone) else.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tell a woman you love her. Show her you do, but never say the words.

If you find yourself thinking about any woman too much then you don't have enough going on in your life.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....low interest. Next. Stop.wasting your time. Girls who are interested make plans. Girls who hope you will get the message and go away make excuses.
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) she pulled away. Now you do the same
Go full no contact.
otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me . No.
See comments in bold.

Start seeing other women. Telling her you love her will cause her already low interest to completely die.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i kissed this girl n fondled with her tits but didn't have sex as there was no place... She kept on talking to me a lott up to last week but suddenly from 5days she's not texting, not calling n even when we meet daily in our class she ain't talking much... When I try to make plans she's giving excuses....
We live in a society (south indian) where most of the girls will kiss n have sex with their boyfriends but not with any other guy.... So sex is not open like developed nations.... (Especially in my area) so I'm thinking that she might have discussed this with her female frnds n they must have told her to avoid me so that I will miss her n say I love u(. If I love her,) otherwise I won't tell I love u n she will know that I'm a player n she'll definitely leave me then, so should I say I love u to her so that she will come to me
Bro. What the heck are you talking about. If you want to send her running tell her you love her lol. Obviously her interest isn’t very high if she’s ignoring you so the absolute opposite thing you should do is tell her that you love her. You should learn to court her properly then maybe you’ll have a chance!

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. What the heck are you talking about. If you want to send her running tell her you love her lol. Obviously her interest isn’t very high if she’s ignoring you so the absolute opposite thing you should do is tell her that you love her. You should learn to court her properly then maybe you’ll have a chance!
How to court her properly? Coz she thought I was alpha n let me kiss her n make out with her but now she's kinda ghosting me... How to get her back (I see her everyday in our class for 2hrs)

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
See comments in bold.

Start seeing other women. Telling her you love her will cause her already low interest to completely die.
I started no contact today, is there a chance if I do no contact for 2 weeks? I'll be fun in the class