Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I talk to this girl still?

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
This one girl used to like me or appear to like me at one point but couldnt tell if she was crushing or being nice. She gave signs such as long eye contact and at times until she look down, half smiles, glances, and stares from afar. etc I made her wait a year. I know I mess up. I found her on social media and added her on snapchat. we chat here and there other times she will ignore my messages. I decided to ask her out over the summer to hang out and replied with awe sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend. I dont know if is real because i have not seen a pic or references of a boyfriend on snapchat, instagram, or phhhoto. One kid on a convo said how about the pic thay your boyfriend posted of you she replied with a alien emoji. Dont know if is true but I move on to an extent.

Im at a new college and see each other. she ignored me like I dont exist and i shrugged it off. Now it appears she looks at me from time to time but i try not to look at her. I sometimes view her stories and other times not. I might be overthinking but if i ignore her SC stories she does it also to an extent or ignore me in person. She tried to message me on snapchat, it said her name typing... but no message. I doubt it was an accident since we haven't chat since may.

This girl is not private she always post her hobbies with friends on SC. Her instagram mainly selfies and friend pics and gets comments from guys. In person she would look from afar but up close she looks straight or to the floor. she been giving a neutral face for awhile now.

On Friday I waited for the bus and she saw me and then look at the ground with a neutral face I dont know if she hates me or not. She don't smile but always neutral face expression don't know if she's mad or not. I only ssen her walk once with a guy but no public affection. She mostly by herself at campus Im cool with being friends but she making **** awkward in my opinion. We never talk in person but don't know what to do

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women won't ever post stuff with BF on social media, and that is a red flag.

You are thinking about this girl wayyyyyyy too much and have no skin in the game.

Leave it be and work on other women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Seriously, why are guys on here sweating ONE chick that has obviously, for whatever reason, rejected them?

Heck I have asked several chicks out that rejected my offer. Go to the next one.

Its a numbers game, and I dont have time to figure out if a chick who says she has a bf really has a bf.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl used to like me or appear to like me at one point but couldnt tell if she was crushing or being nice. She gave signs such as long eye contact and at times until she look down, half smiles, glances, and stares from afar. etc I made her wait a year. I know I mess up. I found her on social media and added her on snapchat. we chat here and there other times she will ignore my messages. I decided to ask her out over the summer to hang out and replied with awe sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend. I dont know if is real because i have not seen a pic or references of a boyfriend on snapchat, instagram, or phhhoto. One kid on a convo said how about the pic thay your boyfriend posted of you she replied with a alien emoji. Dont know if is true but I move on to an extent.

Im at a new college and see each other. she ignored me like I dont exist and i shrugged it off. Now it appears she looks at me from time to time but i try not to look at her. I sometimes view her stories and other times not. I might be overthinking but if i ignore her SC stories she does it also to an extent or ignore me in person. She tried to message me on snapchat, it said her name typing... but no message. I doubt it was an accident since we haven't chat since may.

This girl is not private she always post her hobbies with friends on SC. Her instagram mainly selfies and friend pics and gets comments from guys. In person she would look from afar but up close she looks straight or to the floor. she been giving a neutral face for awhile now.

On Friday I waited for the bus and she saw me and then look at the ground with a neutral face I dont know if she hates me or not. She don't smile but always neutral face expression don't know if she's mad or not. I only ssen her walk once with a guy but no public affection. She mostly by herself at campus Im cool with being friends but she making **** awkward in my opinion. We never talk in person but don't know what to do
Ignoring your messages and ignoring you in person and you haven't talked since may........

Sounds like trying to do anything with this girl would be a total waste of time.

Women who like you don't confuse you.

Women who don't give a flying fiddle about you leave you scratching your head like this one.

If you to know how she feels, delete her off of all social media stop calling texting and messaging her. Stop attempting any contact with her in school. If she reaches out, then you have your answer. If nothing happens, you have your answer and nexting her will be that much easier

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women won't ever post stuff with BF on social media, and that is a red flag.

You are thinking about this girl wayyyyyyy too much and have no skin in the game.

Leave it be and work on other women.
Agree with you here. Some girls want to appear single when they have a bf. Makes branch swinging easier for them

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already have your answer yet you're posting another thread in hopes of rationalizing your neediness so you can justify continuing to bother her to yourself. The ship has sailed. You need to get over her and find someone else.

Send me a PM and I'll share a similar experience of mine!

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
Ignoring your messages and ignoring you in person and you haven't talked since may........

Sounds like trying to do anything with this girl would be a total waste of time.

Women who like you don't confuse you.

Women who don't give a flying fiddle about you leave you scratching your head like this one.

If you to know how she feels, delete her off of all social media stop calling texting and messaging her. Stop attempting any contact with her in school. If she reaches out, then you have your answer. If nothing happens, you have your answer and nexting her will be that much easier

I stop talking to her since may when I got rejected but at time now she keeps lookin at me which throws me off and she tried to message me but did not so I'm confuse by her actions

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Seriously, why are guys on here sweating ONE chick that has obviously, for whatever reason, rejected them?

Heck I have asked several chicks out that rejected my offer. Go to the next one.

Its a numbers game, and I dont have time to figure out if a chick who says she has a bf really has a bf.
This should be stickied. People don't understand abundance theory/don't practice it, and they wonder why they end up obsessing over one girl. You either have 2+ girls at once or none at all.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you teach people how to treat you. if men would stop being beta about this shiz, females would start to worry about scarcity

Ray S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out, bang or get rejected. You have to put this to bed and move on

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stop talking to her since may when I got rejected but at time now she keeps lookin at me which throws me off and she tried to message me but did not so I'm confuse by her actions
How did she try to message you but didn't message you?

Remember a girl who actually likes you doesn't confuse you.

You got rejected in may. What more do you need to know. So she looks at you, she was probably entertained by the fact that you orbited her. Her ego probably needs a boost and she is trying to sucker you back in.

If you live by this motto you won't waste your time. One chance per life time. She blew hers. Next.

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
How did she try to message you but didn't message you?

Remember a girl who actually likes you doesn't confuse you.

You got rejected in may. What more do you need to know. So she looks at you, she was probably entertained by the fact that you orbited her. Her ego probably needs a boost and she is trying to sucker you back in.

If you live by this motto you won't waste your time. One chance per life time. She blew hers. Next.

The way she tried to message me eas on snapchat, when you about to send a text message the other person will recieve a notification saying username typing... it only shows that when one is actually typing on the key board. How did I orbited her?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple:

If you are attracted to a girl, man up and ask her out for a drink.

Her reaction to this request will give you all the info you need to know.

In this situation, any response that isn't clearly yes/ok/etc. means that you have no chance and it's time to ghost her/move on 100%.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way she tried to message me eas on snapchat, when you about to send a text message the other person will recieve a notification saying username typing... it only shows that when one is actually typing on the key board. How did I orbited her?
Well the fact that she didn't send the message speaks volumes. She changed her mind and chose to not even reply.

You are orbitng her by putting her on s pedestal instead of moving on.

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
Well the fact that she didn't send the message speaks volumes. She changed her mind and chose to not even reply.

You are orbitng her by putting her on s pedestal instead of moving on.

Reply to what? I did not send anything we did not speak since May. She tried to contact me around October I was not doing anything. I just ignore in person and hang out with new friends at campus that's it

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to what? I did not send anything we did not speak since May. She tried to contact me around October I was not doing anything. I just ignore in person and hang out with new friends at campus that's it
My point is she chose to not send her message. That says more than what she was going to say.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, just move on...

When I was younger, I really liked this one girl. I asked her to hang out or whatever and she wasn't interested. At the moment, I really should have moved on. Instead, I didn't and anytime she looked at me or talked to me I thought, "hey, I totally still have a shot!" News flash. I didn't.

Point is just move on. Pursue other options. If you do maybe that person might actually come back into your life at some point and have interest. Who knows. Rather move on and show no deperation. If you keep barking up that tree no matter what happens from that they will only remember you from desperation.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
It's simple:

If you are attracted to a girl, man up and ask her out for a drink.

Her reaction to this request will give you all the info you need to know.

In this situation, any response that isn't clearly yes/ok/etc. means that you have no chance and it's time to ghost her/move on 100%.
Simple yet effective.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Ego. Guys can't stand it when girls they are attracted to don't reciprocate their love. Imagine a girl you are in love with having sex with a guy who you think is half your value?

Brutal.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it happens. Even if you are the most valuable person in the world a girl still might find someone else she thinks is more valuable.