"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Should I take it as an insult when a girl says..

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
when a girl says, "he's one of the nicest guys i know"... Is that a bad sign?

Ok i'll post what she wrote about me: (It was'nt in pure english so i'll do my best to translate it.)

This is by the way a written testimony of me in a friendster account (not sure if any of u are familiar with it)

hey miss u already! *sigh*..
this guy will be the next of "the
maskulados" hahaha YiKes... wel wel
wel! just.. don't ever leave me...

why do u
always like to go watch movies,
but u never ask me.. tsk
tsk!bad..hahaha =)

-------- cut off the mushy stuff i couldnt explain -------

..he's soooo
sweeeettt..!*wink wink*
nku! i'm inlove... hahaha =)
well he is one of niciest guy i knw...
take care always cz i cre!miz yah...
mch... mwahhhh!!!!


This was back when I never applied anything I know from this site. I still have'nt applied anything even now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Nothing that you read on internet that is personally meant for you is really true. When on the net, people change, they type things they would never say to your face.

What she wrote was pretty immature and she probably only meant it 'electronically'.
 
Top