Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I stop bothering with her?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a date 2 weeks ago and she showed me how messed up her phone is. It wouldn't even let her send a text to her friend so she had to use mine.

I'm not sure whether it's hard for her to receive them either.

She takes ages to respond to texts. Once it took her 24 hours and she said: "I'm so sorry for taking so long to answer [...]". This time, she has replied in over 24 hours.

Last week I asked whether she'd like to grab dinner with me. I got a text from her which read: "I would love to, but I'm not going to be here. Are you free next weekend".

I thought that even though this was a letdown, she did offer another date.

So the issue is that I haven't heard from her since Wednesday.

Should I assume she isn't interested anymore?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be out prospecting and finding other women who don't have these issues...this is what I am referring to when I say guys spend 95% of their time trying to figure out how to make uninterested women more interested instead of simply spending that time and energy and effort finding women who are already interested.

She counter-offered although it was a pretty weak one considering how far out it was, but if you want to try, then let her know a specific time and place to meet you.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be out prospecting and finding other women who don't have these issues...this is what I am referring to when I say guys spend 95% of their time trying to figure out how to make uninterested women more interested instead of simply spending that time and energy and effort finding women who are already interested.

She counter-offered although it was a pretty weak one considering how far out it was, but if you want to try, then let her know a specific time and place to meet you.
She seemed really interested during our first date. She was all over me, telling me how she thought I was an incredible guy, how I was a fantastic listener, how she'd love to cook me some food one day... tons of stuff - all signs of high interest.

She has done this (taking time to respond) before, though.

Her phone is ****ed too, I've seen it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed really interested during our first date. She was all over me, telling me how she thought I was an incredible guy, how I was a fantastic listener, how she'd love to cook me some food one day... tons of stuff - all signs of high interest.

She has done this (taking time to respond) before, though.

Her phone is ****ed too, I've seen it.
She counter offered so it isn't dead. But does she have any intentions of getting a new phone? If not then she will just drive you nuts.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She counter offered so it isn't dead. But does she have any intentions of getting a new phone? If not then she will just drive you nuts.

She did counter offer, which I would usually take as a positive sign.

She mentioned she was getting a new phone, yes. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did counter offer, which I would usually take as a positive sign.

She mentioned she was getting a new phone, yes. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.
I can imagine a new phone won't be long. No chick can go 30 minutes without looking at their phone so if she is having troubles then for sure she will be replacing it. If she games you after she gets the new phone then you have your answer

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar experience before

This sounds like a test. Showed u faulty phone, deferred date and offset with a counter offer.,all on her terms.Do you know her previously??... Similar to LTR I had, colleague; so her guard was way up and once the test passed was incredible woman....So OP give the counter a go , I would.....

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would accept the counter and continue prospecting other women.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many issues on this site are solved by spinning multiple plates.

Whether or not she's taking you for a ride doesn't matter. All you need to do is ask her out. However long she takes to respond is her problem, because you should be generally busy and be pursuing other women.

The general point here is that the status of her phone is irrelevant. She's either spending time with you or not and in the meanwhile, you should be pursuing other girls. If you do this and her phone game is a "test," then you also will automatically pass it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going nowhere.

You probably did not even kissed her, so just go find another woman.