Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I sleep with him?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great answer Eminem! haha

Guys, lay off the chick! (hee hee, sounds funny) I think you guys are getting overly emotional on this. Relax, stop having flashbacks or something

Seriously, would you fvck a girl who has acne and is ugly as hell? I wouldnt...and im sure you wouldnt either (even if she was nice, etc.). The truth is that looks do matter. Accept it

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is this is a one way ticket to a lot of hurt and pain for this guy. If you are his friend and care about one iota, you should point him to this board. Tell himto move on with his life and get over you, cause he doesnt have one chance in hell. Being bluntly honest isn't mean in this case it would be humane. Tell him the truth.

I do have a funny feeling that if there were one or two other women interested in this guy you begin to see him in a new light

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
Great answer Eminem! haha

Guys, lay off the chick! (hee hee, sounds funny) I think you guys are getting overly emotional on this. Relax, stop having flashbacks or something

Seriously, would you fvck a girl who has acne and is ugly as hell? I wouldnt...and im sure you wouldnt either (even if she was nice, etc.). The truth is that looks do matter. Accept it
Unless she closes her eyes and thinks of Brad Pitt:D :D :D

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't reward him for being a wuss, and if you really want to help him out (I think you should) link him to this site.

Btw read the womens feedback again, it's interesting how all the women makes the AFC out to be the Bad guy in this situation despite the fact that he supported a friend in her time of trouble.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't fvcked him yet? C'mon girl, either give the boy some tang or move on. Quit thinking your pvssy is gods gift, whether it's blown out, a steakum smamich or a zip lock baggy it all feels the same inside. So don't think you are special.

Either spread your love trail to him or tell him straight up!

E

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steak sandwiches are hard to beat.

But staying on topic, quit jerking this guy around honey. Your ****ing with his head and if he has been as good to you as you say then he doesnt deserve the **** your throwing at him.

Either sleep with the poor bastard or quit leading him on.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do respect and value the advice/opinions of the members of this forum, but if you have to ask perfect strangers if you should sleep with someone...you already know the answer is no. Start thinking for yourself when it comes to your sex life.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are the epitome of everything that's f*cked-up with women in our society. You ignore every good quality about this person and focus solely on his looks. You are exactly the reason why decent people (such as myself and others here) are forced to seek out message boards such as this in order to deal with twisted female behavior-- ignoring our own good judgement on how to treat women. If you are not attracted to him, fine, but let him know right away instead of stringing him along with your perverted, egotistical head-games. You are not worthy of this poor chump. Do him a favor and never speak to him again, even though he'll never know just how lucky he is for it.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--

F*ck it... this thread makes me sick

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have agree with thejuice on this one. This post is causing alot of you to have flashbacks. Calm down, men.

Yes, me thinks its almost time to write the post to end all posts concerning looks..... coming soon to the Tips Section.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it cant be just the looks...

you're turned off by his AFC, I love you clinginess, especially since hes not even going out with you...

be straight with the guy, if hes supported you for so long, talk to him, support him, tell him you dont fancy him, and tell him WHY!

On the other hand if you are considering sleeping with him, then I'm guessing you do feel somthing for him at least, sort your head and make sure its not just pity... if not, then you probably do fancy him.. forget his looks and go for it.. as you women keep moaning about, good men are hard to come by.

much like good women.......... (sigh)

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same as Dr Zaius, and I made my feelings just as clear, although nowhere near as eloquent as the good doctor.

Darling, the reason why you face some hostility off this board is that we were all there once, and this chump is TOO GOOD for you - not the other way around.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like look of the guy, DONT SLEEP WITH HIM. But stop using him. Ignore the guys advice about over looking his looks, how many guys on here would sleep with a girl they find repulsive (a few desperate ones probably would)

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that while all the women in the first post suggested the AFC was the bad guy and that she shouldn't sleep with him (as most of the DJ's rightly concluded), NONE of them suggested also ending the LJBF aspect of the relationship?

Very telling..

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a rats ass? Why is this biatch on our website in the first place? Sorry ladies, but this website is for guys if you hadn't noticed. You don't need any help, so you shouldn't be here.

Why are women welcome here? I don't know about you guys but this is my sanctuary AWAY from women. It pisses me off A LOT when they come barging in on our website. We don't go to their fvcking website, why do they come to ours.

Women interfere in even a man's website. First men's golf clubs now our websites that talk about women. Which one of you retards told this chick about our website anyways??? Obviously it was an afc.

So Alberta2003, you LIED when you put yourself down as a Don Juan. Look under your name! It says Don Juan. You are not supposed to be here. I do not welcome you here. If you don't have a **** n balls, delete your account and never come back. If you do come back after you have deleted your account, your not entitled to post any messages. Only look. You don't have the right. You are just wasting valuable forum space. I don't come to your fvcking website and waste your time and space on it. Give me the common courtesy please.

Oh, and get a fvcking life while your at it. Do you really have so little amount of hobbies that you have to come to a guys website and read about their problems with women? I thought that I was kinda lame for coming here cuz I should be out with women instead... but hooolllyyy fuuuucccckkkkk is all I have to say when I read this post!

You are the epitome of what I DON'T want in a woman.

Oh, and stop using your little afc friend. You are a cruel, shallow self centered b*tch, and you are exactly why this website exists in the first place. No, don't fvck him. That seems to be the theme, except no on thinks about the poor little man who has no idea when it comes to women.

QUIT LEADING HIM ON, AND TELL HIM TO MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE. QUIT USING HIM TO BOOST YOUR OVERINFLATED EGO.

For F*ck Sakes you make me sick.

CL