Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I sleep with him?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that the guys who are still AFC's in denial posted in defense of the guy...

he he...just kidding :rolleyes:

The people defending the girl are just real. I would not sleep with a girl if she was butt ugly. Maybe if she had a bag over her face...we can talk business. Grrrrrrooowl...

In that sense i understand her. I would not, however, use a girl emotionally like she does. I dont approve of that but ive done it before without knowing it...so eh (apathetically shrugs sholders) :D

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juice:

Well your obviously an afc yourself, considering you are talking about me but you don't have the balls to address me to my face.

I am only defending this guy, because I've been there myself, as have a lot of guys on here. Its not his fault he has no clue about women, it is societies fault. We're a generation raised by women... the media tells us all the time that being soft and romantic is the way to get women...that being needy is sexy... watch a movie, and you see that message being delivered. Just be yourself, everyone tells the guy.

I just pity him, thats why I defend him.

No, i'm not saying that she should sleep with him. If your not physically attracted to someone, don't fvck him. I've been in that situation before with chicks - where they are too ugly to fvck so I let them down. But that is not the point. This woman has totally led this guy on. I don't think that it is right to play with someones emotions like that. She told him that she thought about fvcking him, and he said it would be better than nothing. WHAT THE FVCK. Obviously she doesn't want to fvck him, so why tell him something like that.

Ok so you understand her leading him on. You've done it before without knowing it. But that is soooo much different dude. Look at all the women out there that have guys by the balls. How many women have all the control in the relationships? Look at your parents. Look at your friends. IT IS AN EPIDEMIC! It's why you came to this site in the first place. So you led a chick on. Good for you. So have I. The fact is, AFC's FAR outweigh dj's, and donna juans far outweigh women afc's. That makes it ok for us to lead them on in my mind.

Are you a woman in mans clothing? Why defend women on a guys DJ site? I'm thinking maybe you should get a sex change.

The guys on this website have helped me get women. Fellow dj's have helped me get women. WOMEN HAVE NEVER HELPED ME GET WOMEN. That's another fvcking reason why I would defend a poor helpless AFC before a woman ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

But this whole post is soooo pointless. Why should I have to defend my point here... it is so clear. Don't tell women about this site guys. Keep it pure. It was not meant for them. That is why I posted a reply to this thread in the first place, not to defend the afc. Women serve no purpose on this website other than to meddle with our success and our progress.

CL

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LionFox
Did anyone else notice that while all the women in the first post suggested the AFC was the bad guy and that she shouldn't sleep with him (as most of the DJ's rightly concluded), NONE of them suggested also ending the LJBF aspect of the relationship?

Very telling..
Ya, that thought also hit me as well. They make her seem like the 'victim' in all of this.

Of course they don't want to ruin the LJBF relationship; in my experience many women, no matter how 'independent', need a guy around to 'do her s**t' for her and will use him relentlessly, cruelly, unashamedly, and throw him out the second he is not 'useful' anymore....then blame it on the guy for 'choosing' to do the stuff for her in the first place.

It's pathetic so many women are wired this way. It's wierd cuz they are supposed to be the 'sensitive', 'caring' sex.

Very telling, indeed......

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChevyLover
WOMEN HAVE NEVER HELPED ME GET WOMEN.
Say this over and over like a Mantra good people....I find this true 99.5% of the time. Women only help you get other women when:

-a close female friend/sister, etc. introduces you to a prospect.
-one is with you for social proof.

I can't believe the bad advice I've gotten from women regarding relationship issues. I've found doing the opposite of what they advise works much better....:cool:

I must also say that there have been some woman posters here with good objective insight from a different perspective.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to sleep with him then don't! Nothing wrong with that.

If you just don't like him then what can you do? You just don't like him!

He could be the nicest guy in the world but no chemistry and what good is it? You don't want to sleep with Dr Phil from Oprah at the end of the day either, no matter how nice he is.

On the other hand, don't lead the guy on.

It's obvious he's fixatated on you.

Just let him have it straight, leave no room for doubt or hope and he'll be forced to move on. It's harsh but this guy needs to get it together or he is going to marry the first chick that lets him have some. He sounds clingy which is BAD. Clinging people are really draining. It's probably cos he doesn't have many options lined up and feels he won't find someone better.

I feel sorry for the guy, he's got good intentions and he can't help how he looks but let's face it, he's a chump, he's gotta smarten up his act or he's headed nowhere.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow lady you don't see what your doing at all. This guy is doing everything he thinks he can to get your heart. You still keep him around though you don't feel attracted to him. Why? It's obvious he wants more than a friendship why haven't you straightened this out for him? You feel obligate??? Screw that!!

I will say it's a good thing you posted here. Even though it pisses some guys off at least, if you heed our solid advice, you'll help a guy (your AFC) out. Tell him exactly what kind of relationship you want with him. It's called a friendship. But it
doesn't sound like you even want that. Don't accept any gifts, money, anything from him anymore. That's called leaching.

And screw that woman forum. They can't even type, or speak. And no they didn't say end the relationship with him. They just said "don't give him any sex, but keep taking from him." You keep that up and you might brake him. You don't know what he will do if you brake him. Some people have commited murder, suicide, depression, nervous breakdown, and countless other things.

Be honest with him, tell him how you feel, and help him this time. Get him off his feet, because you know it's gonna crush him. Hell it crushed me.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck all this AFC shyt......if you are a AFC you will change because you are here. Enough said.....no need to rip on each other

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrap a flag around his head and say your doing it for your country ;)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chevy, to tell you the truth, i read over your post...i skimmed it. In fact, i didnt even notice whos post i was reading when i read this thread. Another interesting thing i noticed is that you took that comment i made seriously...even though DID say i was just kidding

And no, the chick isnt a victim. Fvck no! But if were going to blame society for the dudes misfortunes, might as well use the same argument to blame society as the reason the girl is such a *****

And even if she is a *****, get over it! I think its a bad isea to get overly emotional on this subject

Another thing Chevy. You have no idea what an AFC is. Being AFC has nothing to do with verbal arghuments and whos willing to directly say something about somebody. If you think that being a DJ is about showing testosterone, youre wrong

Btw, chevy, dont address this post. Just read it and think about what i said. Im not going back to this thread anyway. I dont feel like arguing

thejuice

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For once Wheelin and I are in agreement.

Speaking from experience, I had a girlfriend once, absolutely great girl. We had chemistry, repoire, we were just phenominal, and we did quite alot of sexual exploration together. Well, after we broke up, (lack of time together) she saw a couple guys and ended up going out with her 'best friend'. Really sweet, but not too hot in the looks dept. (sound familiar?)

Anyway, we stay in touch and one night she asks me over. I head over to her apt. and we take a walk. My hands are cold, so she starts putting them all over everywhere. I'd have to seriously not be paying attention to be missing these signals and long story short, I told her I wasn't all that keen on scratching the primal itch with someone who was already attached. (too messy) She told me that while he was a sweet guy, he did absolutely nothing for her, and she found herself fantasizing about being with me again.

The moral of the story, don't let your pity for this guy make you do something you're going to regret. If he's this hooked before hand...think of how clingy he would be afterwards.

One last thing though guys, what's with this 'poor guy', shtick? He sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing...