Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i say im looking for sex or for relationship?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
this always interested me, because correct answer is "both" but that would mean you will just agree with anything woman decides... which is bad (woman would rather you chose one option)

however, saying youre in just for sex, will convince women who are looking for betabuxer or for relationship to not sleep with you... which is also bad

AND... if you say youre in for relationship, tinder hoes will laugh at your wimpyness and not sleep with you cause they just want wild sex with some playboy.. which is bad for you as well.

tldr all options (for sex, for relationship, both) are bad
yet this is most common question coming out from woman

what do you reply?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It comes down to not being socially inept. You will scare away a lot of women needlessly by saying you just are looking for sex. Plenty of first date sex happens with women "looking for relationships" so why would you limit your target market to maybe 20% of all women?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It comes down to not being socially inept. You will scare away a lot of women needlessly by saying you just are looking for sex. Plenty of first date sex happens with women "looking for relationships" so why would you limit your target market to maybe 20% of all women?
true ngl. tbh i always said im loking just for secks. must be due to my autism

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't date, I hang out"
"I'm not the relationship kind"
"We can be friends"
"Yeah let's get married in 15 minutes (smirk)"

Set frame in the beginning. It's her imperative to please you enough to turn a casual bang into a relationship.

Let her fulfill this. Don't spoil the fun SHE wants to have by giving into a relationship immediately.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why exclude one or the other?
"i'm recently single and enjoy having my fun and date around, should i run into an awesome chick i would be open for something serious in the future but right now i love having my freedom"
Leaving everything open, proving yourself to be a challenge, non thirsty and relaxed = win

Just because a chick (or a man) asks you a question doesn't mean you've to answer it specifically. You answer questions that benefit you and remain a mystery and a challenge in general which is all good.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why exclude one or the other?
"i'm recently single and enjoy having my fun and date around, should i run into an awesome chick i would be open for something serious in the future but right now i love having my freedom"
Leaving everything open, proving yourself to be a challenge, non thirsty and relaxed = win

Just because a chick (or a man) asks you a question doesn't mean you've to answer it specifically. You answer questions that benefit you and remain a mystery and a challenge in general which is all good.
I tend to agree with this and have been asked many times by a girl and I've reformulated my answers over time.

Another one I just say is that: My end goal is to find a LTR but I know it won't happen overnight and there has to be the right conditions between two people. So until that happens, I like to have good experiences with good people and enjoy life.
I've gotten good feedback whenever I said this to a gal. It leaves things open ended and flexible for them.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not looking to be in a relationship just say you're just interested in having fun and dating casually at the moment. That's the indirect way to say you just want sex. As @BackInTheGame78 said, being too direct is socially inept.

"I'm interested in having fun and dating casually. (+If I find something that goes somewhere, I'll consider it but at the moment I'm just dating and learning about myself along the way [I'd add something like this if it fit the context of the conversation])" Variations of this are what I've used over the past couple of years. I also used something similar to what @Lookatu said at times.

Don't try to figure out what the 'right' answer is to get in their pants. No need to manipulate, just answer the question. Be true to yourself and honest with others. But that doesn't mean you have to be too overt and screw everything up. There are ways to convey what you want without doing too much.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this always interested me, because correct answer is "both" but that would mean you will just agree with anything woman decides... which is bad (woman would rather you chose one option)

however, saying youre in just for sex, will convince women who are looking for betabuxer or for relationship to not sleep with you... which is also bad

AND... if you say youre in for relationship, tinder hoes will laugh at your wimpyness and not sleep with you cause they just want wild sex with some playboy.. which is bad for you as well.

tldr all options (for sex, for relationship, both) are bad
yet this is most common question coming out from woman

what do you reply?
Unless you are really handsome more model like , dont say you are only for sex as you will come as eager. always say I am evenatually looking for relationship , but I am not in rush for that , prefer casual dating for now .

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder hoes will NEVER ask you that question in the first place. Why would they care? As long as you are s3xual they will just jump on your dck.

And for more serious girls, there is no option to choose. Just tell them the facts, that you are casually dating and you'll see what happens next. That you can't predict the future, because you don't have crystal balls. If they insist that you give them "proof" you should probably avoid them altogether, let them be the problem of someone else.

It's about the attitude, not the answer.

If you asked that question to a girl she would just say that she's looking for a serious exclusive relationship and then dump you one month later to fck another guy. It doesn't make any sense to ask that question, except when one lack self-confidence.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy has an awesome response for this
My response is the same no matter what. I do not exclude women who want a relationship nor do I exclude women who want to casually date either. Why would you eliminate half of the dating pool?

"Right now I am just enjoying the dating scene and not in a hurry for something serious, however I am open to more with the right person".

Thats it. That is all they get out of me. It works every time.

If its the casual dater- if you do things right, she may end up chasing you and you may be in a relationship with her down the road.

If its the relationship seeking woman- if you do things right, you WILL bang her (and pretty early on) and may end up in a casual relationship with her.

See how that works? A woman that has high interest and sees you has HIGH value will alter their own wants to be around you. They will crave you. I am not saying they all will throw their long term wants in the garbage to turn into a FWB, but they will certainly play the part thinking they can change you.

If there is a magic bullet in this dating game, my above response is it. It tells the casually dating woman that you have no expectations except fun dates without the jealousy and neediness and it tells the relationship seeker that you are open to more.

Which at that point both know they are gonna have to put in some work to keep you around.