Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I reduce time spent with friend?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend introduced me to a girl. Now my only issue is that even though he is in a relationship he's like her emotional sponge. He doesnt go a single day without asking her what she's doing. He is pretty ***** whipped so this new girl loves the attention. And to hang out. She has a few small groups.

I hang out with him 2-3 times a week. Now I dont want to become a regular part of that because I cant seem to isolate her (any ideas?).

Is pulling back and doing other ****/blowing off my friend a good option to not become a regular fixture till I can isolate this girl. For whatever reason its not like he doesnt have others but every plan no matter what he has to call her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
bros before hoes

fk that wh0re try an tag team her with ur bro

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, because your friend is (as you say) "... whipped" you'll highly likely end up in a triangulated situation.
If you make a move on the gal, she's going to be all over your friend to find out about you. And then he might (or might withhold) her thoughts on the matter. You may even feel betrayed if your friend reveals too much about you to her .. or if he withholds info about her, to you.

Then, if something goes awry, she'll talk to the mutual friend about you and your friend will be in a 'loyalty' dilemma. If you see your friend 2-3 times a week, it sounds like a decent friendship. I'd seriously think on this before making a move.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend introduced me to a girl. Now my only issue is that even though he is in a relationship he's like her emotional sponge. He doesnt go a single day without asking her what she's doing. He is pretty ***** whipped so this new girl loves the attention. And to hang out. She has a few small groups.

I hang out with him 2-3 times a week. Now I dont want to become a regular part of that because I cant seem to isolate her (any ideas?).

Is pulling back and doing other ****/blowing off my friend a good option to not become a regular fixture till I can isolate this girl. For whatever reason its not like he doesnt have others but every plan no matter what he has to call her.
if your friend is romantically interested in her and you jump in and scoop her. That could potentially ruin your friendship, he may not introduce you to women anymore, or could destroy some trust. I wouldn’t move on her without his blessing anyway.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, because your friend is (as you say) "... whipped" you'll highly likely end up in a triangulated situation.
If you make a move on the gal, she's going to be all over your friend to find out about you. And then he might (or might withhold) her thoughts on the matter. You may even feel betrayed if your friend reveals too much about you to her .. or if he withholds info about her, to you.

Then, if something goes awry, she'll talk to the mutual friend about you and your friend will be in a 'loyalty' dilemma. If you see your friend 2-3 times a week, it sounds like a decent friendship. I'd seriously think on this before making a move.
She is already flirting with me. Unless she is an AW I dont see why I shouldn't make a move.
Hypothetically speaking even if something happens and it doesnt work out, Im not gonna stop him from hanging out with her.

if your friend is romantically interested in her and you jump in and scoop her. That could potentially ruin your friendship, he may not introduce you to women anymore, or could destroy some trust. I wouldn’t move on her without his blessing anyway.
My friend isnt romantically interested in her. He already has a relationship. For whatever reason he doesnt hangout with anyone else besides his gf and a few of us guys. Whenever we guys go out he always makes a point to call her.

I just think becoming to familiar to her wont be good.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is already flirting with me. Unless she is an AW I dont see why I shouldn't make a move.
Hypothetically speaking even if something happens and it doesnt work out, Im not gonna stop him from hanging out with her.

My friend isnt romantically interested in her. He already has a relationship. For whatever reason he doesnt hangout with anyone else besides his gf and a few of us guys. Whenever we guys go out he always makes a point to call her.

I just think becoming to familiar to her wont be good.
Okay well in that case. If her interest level for you is high then she’ll make things easy. If she doesn’t make things easy it indicates low interest. Lots of girls will flirt with a guy even though they’re not actually interested.

get her phone number. Then call her and ask her when she’s free to get together for a drink with you. If she does anything other than letting you know when she’s available to do so, then you know that she isn’t interested and you you can say “okay well get in touch when you figure out your schedule, I’ve got to run” end conversation. And don’t agree to her bringing anyone else along.