Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I read books or watch videos?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came to this site, I didn't know anything, but now I'm starting to understand things. Especially reading Pook's book has helped me a lot.
But I have a question. How much should I read?
Or rather should I read it?

Some people say you should have as much theoretical knowledge about girls as possible. But some say you shouldn't worry too much. They tell you to improve yourself and then be yourself, not to be tactical.
Like going and Just saying "I saw you and you look pretty"
I'm still losing weight. Now From 130 to 106 and still losing. I reduced masturbation. focused on my studies etc. But should I focus on that books?
They are like: If girl does this move, you do this... It's like playing chess :D

Also for example that books say I must be masculine and badass but I like being funny and energic guy. I saw a book and writer saying "Don't smile too much .d" So should I read that books? Or We have everything inside us and should we bring it out?

after all none of these guys who good with girls didn't read books.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like going to school for music, if you're very talented naturally there's no need but you can still be pretty good with the education. Go ahead and read the material that appeals to you and apply it to yourself in the form of adjustments. Your "player persona" shouldn't be far removed from your natural personality. Changing completely who are you is not going to work.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back in time and talk to my 20 year-old self I would tell him that a broad overview is sufficient and to stop looking at seduction material altogether. Pook is probably enough. You will do fine with women if you put a modicum of effort into your appearance and social skills and pursue things that genuinely interest you. i.e. live your best life. There really isn't anything more to it. Continuing to take in this kind of content on a regular basis is a waste of time at best, and a path to some truly distorted thinking at worst.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like going to school for music, if you're very talented naturally there's no need but you can still be pretty good with the education. Go ahead and read the material that appeals to you and apply it to yourself in the form of adjustments. Your "player persona" shouldn't be far removed from your natural personality. Changing completely who are you is not going to work.
But there are too many books and they are different from each other. For example Susuave guide says smiling is too important with girls and the other book says don't smile too much Otherwise they won't take you seriously.
So Which books can i trust? You have ideas about it?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back in time and talk to my 20 year-old self I would tell him that a broad overview is sufficient and to stop looking at seduction material altogether. Pook is probably enough. You will do fine with women if you put a modicum of effort into your appearance and social skills and pursue things that genuinely interest you. i.e. live your best life. There really isn't anything more to it. Continuing to take in this kind of content on a regular basis is a waste of time at best, and a path to some truly distorted thinking at worst.
I'm reading art of seduction and It's like too many manipulation. Also I read other things. They say be a man, do this but don't do this...
So I feel like I'm not the guy that book's explain.
I have the game from Neil Stratuss and I 'm not sure aboit read it. I have the way of the superior man and same.
I read so much of this stuff that I forgot who I was and how I was supposed to be. And all of them was for girls :D like "how should I treat a girl" or "How to get that girl.."
Now I don't know what should I do.

I hope you guys can understand me. My english isn't good.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of like like asking, should I take a piss or a dump? No one's stopping you from doing both.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither.

Go out, hit on women, get comfortable getting rejected, build genuine confidence, and gradually get better at repeating that process.

It's basically learning to get good at sales, but you're selling yourself. So it's also important to make the "product" as attractive as possible.

I got my start when I was around 16 years old. I would cold approach at the beach my family visited for vacation each year for the week. My line was "I'm with the FBI. I'm gonna need your name, number, and measurements." Got rejected a lot, got some giggles because the girls liked the line, and even ended up making out with this one really hot chick on the beach following a success.

Basically, just do it. If you watch videos and read you'll learn some stuff, but you'll never apply it.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try out things and see what works well for you. Some of that stuff will be too hard and too much to for a beginner. Main thing is approach.

Last edited:

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither.

Go out, hit on women, get comfortable getting rejected, build genuine confidence, and gradually get better at repeating that process.

It's basically learning to get good at sales, but you're selling yourself. So it's also important to make the "product" as attractive as possible.

I got my start when I was around 16 years old. I would cold approach at the beach my family visited for vacation each year for the week. My line was "I'm with the FBI. I'm gonna need your name, number, and measurements." Got rejected a lot, got some giggles because the girls liked the line, and even ended up making out with this one really hot chick on the beach following a success.

Basically, just do it. If you watch videos and read you'll learn some stuff, but you'll never apply it.
Man I understand but sometimes I just want that girl. So what can I do about that? For Example I can just go and say hi ı saw you you look pretty etc. But seems like(Or i think) it doesnt work.
Also for example I don't know about dating or talking dynamics.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I understand but sometimes I just want that girl. So what can I do about that? For Example I can just go and say hi ı saw you you look pretty etc. But seems like(Or i think) it doesnt work.
Also for example I don't know about dating or talking dynamics.
Then do it more and stop doing the things that don't work, figure out the things that do.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then do it more and stop doing the things that don't work, figure out the things that do.
Yeah I'm actually doing this but this time i saw a girl and I wanna talk to her but I don't know how to do that. I can just go and say hello but I feel like boring when I'm doing this.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually doing this but this time i saw a girl and I wanna talk to her but I don't know how to do that. I can just go and say hello but I feel like boring when I'm doing this.
Ok, so talk to her?

What do you want? A cheat code? UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT, tell me if that works.