Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I reach out?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so, I was seeing this girl about a year ago and it didn’t work out because I didn’t have my **** together ie no money to literally eat for me and her(we used to lie on my bed with my stomach rumbling I was so hungry), not much friends ethier. Well I have drastically increased my disposable income (about 5 TIMES literally) and in general really sorted myself out the past year.

she created a scene after we stopped seeing each other involving her and another guy. And as a result I blocked her on everything ie facebook, Snapchat etc.

I have had 2 short girlfriends after her and been banging loads of new girls. But this girl I still think about her every now and again, we’ll more than the other exes I’ve had after her anyway.

I just want to get the point across that I’ve sorted my **** out now and I was only like that temporarily as I wasn’t working. I also want to show her that I’ve evolved as a individual.

should I unblockher to contact her again?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I’d say keep focusing on new prospects with zero history and the current women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never re-heat left-overs. Like the late great Doc Love once said, "You get one chance, per woman, per lifetime."

It's always best to learn from experience and move onto a clean slate.
I know multiple men who have run into issues re-heating leftovers. I will tell one of the worst stories of it below.

One man I know had a 3 year relationship with a woman. He returned from a trip to find out his live in girlfriend packed up all his stuff while he was gone. That was the end of that relationship.

About a year after that incident, he and that woman get back together. Only a few months later, she gets pregnant. They end up getting married. Years later, they end up divorced. Now he has an ex that he has to deal with for the rest of his life because he got back together with an ex.

This story is an illustrative example of why never to re-heat an ex.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never re-heat left-overs. Like the late great Doc Love once said, "You get one chance, per woman, per lifetime."

It's always best to learn from experience and move onto a clean slate.
Excuse me but is Doc Love dead?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, prospecting for new plates is sh1t in 2022.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m usually the kind to soft next a lot and hard next rarely. You still don’t seem completely over her and continue to want to “show her how you’ve improved”.

This is not a good frame to start off with.

Had you been completely over her and were outcome independent of her response I’d have said hit her up.

Also, you grew WITHOUT her presence, that says something. I’d suggest give yourself a few months and then see where you stand.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you grew WITHOUT her presence, that says something. I’d suggest give yourself a few months and then see where you stand.
Awesome point. This should be pinned in the NC challenge Thread…

I can only add what others already said.
I‘ve gone back to two exes, only to experience the same problems and drama i had with them before. Nothing changed.
One Chance, period.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bumped into quite a few exes recently, not one of them has worked on any self improvement or took note of any critique I gave them, infact 4 of them are the size of bugle whales now.

yet you want go and "prove" yourself to her.

Women are mercenaries, and you should be to

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bumped into quite a few exes recently, not one of them has worked on any self improvement or took note of any critique I gave them, infact 4 of them are the size of bugle whales now.
Unlike men, very few women are capable of actually learning from past mistakes, and improving themselves. It's like in their own twisted reality, they can never do wrong, and every single bad outcome is never their fault. smh.

Last edited:

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I’d say keep focusing on new prospects with zero history and the current women.
Thanks guys. I will compose myself in that case.
I’m usually the kind to soft next a lot and hard next rarely. You still don’t seem completely over her and continue to want to “show her how you’ve improved”.

This is not a good frame to start off with.

Had you been completely over her and were outcome independent of her response I’d have said hit her up.

It was because I knew I didn’t have my **** together when I was seeing her, but now I’ve progressed to somewhere I’m proud of and I’m doing really well. I just want to show her this is what the real me is like.

because when I was seeing her I was basically homeless now I’ve got a home and got a job and have loads of money to spend(more than the average guy around my area anyway).

I really feel I still think about her because I screwed up and it could’ve gone a whole order of magnitude better.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male imprint. She left a mark on your heart and soul, branded like it's her property.

First of all props for being honest with yourself. Dating with a barking stomach shouldn't be done. You found out the hard way. Dont know your age, but this was problably a lesson you needed to learn. First get shyt together , then date.

You mentioned another guy. That by default unrepairable. Yes ,yes, its mans fault for staying in a dead relationship, thus the man brought the cheating up on himself. Still its unforgivable.

You proved to yourself you could improve. And if you was my homie i wouldn't doubt it neither. But that's not how women work. They dont wanna build the boat with you, they just want to party on a finished cruise ship.

Nothing to prove to her. Why would let her judge the awesomeness of your accomplishments? So she can diminish it? The man in the mirror seems to still be in doubt and needs her confirmation that he is now " good enough ".

Forget about her. You banging new chicks? Good. Keep doing that. She should've seen your potential and cut it of properly before dating new guys. By not doing so she eliminated possible future get togethers.

Forget
About
Her

Last edited: