"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

should i next this girl

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
I knew this girl for a while and Dj'ed her and then asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she was all no i cant i work all the time. so i nexted her and now shes callin me a couple times a week. so should i give her another chance or just forget about it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by bigtymer
I knew this girl for a while and Dj'ed her and then asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she was all no i cant i work all the time. so i nexted her and now shes callin me a couple times a week. so should i give her another chance or just forget about it
I would say if you think she's worth it, make her prove it to you by having her take you on a date. Suggest it with a bit of a ****y tone and see what she says. Perhaps she was really busy with work and does like ya, who knows?

Worst case scenario is she says she won't take you on a date. NEXT. You'll probably get a free meal and evening of fun out of it :D
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
no do not next her

you may of played this smarter than you even knew

its funny how sometimes when you are outgoing they reject but when you stop all attension towards them, they come to you

this girl has an interest in you so take advantage

be a challenge, as well
 

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
so should i call her up tomorrow if i had a missed call from her on my cell today and ask her to do somethin this weekend or should i ease back into it and just talk to her and ask for a date next time? thanks for all the help
 

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Okay first off you shouldn't obey our instructions or anything, sure we are here to help but we do not dictate your life. Just listen to yourself "should I call her up tomorrow..." "should I next her" it's perfectly understandable that you ask these questions but you must learn that this forum can't gurantee you the right decision you choose. What you must teach yourself is learn to take decisions yourself and not always rely on others with such minor problems.

I know I am coming a bit hard on you but that's what you have to learn. Please, before you post any further questions to this board regarding your relationships have a think first and if you really don't know what to do then ask here. It just saves you time and saves space on the boards.

Oh and I would suggest that to ring back and find out what does she want and then you can progress in asking her out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
id say that you shouldnt call her

let her call you or make causal plans when you see her in school

go from there
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I don't know man:( ,i'd probably next her if i was you .

I've noticed that when i wanted to keep a girl around for whatever reason .I never question wheter i should or shouldn't is always a definitive" yes".

Anytime i start anylizing it start making up excuses for her it almost always ends up in disaster .


It's really up to you bigtymer.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I'd put her in the PENDING category, she isn't ready for expiration but isn't fresh and receptive.
 
Top