Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I let her stay with me?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text from a girl I knew when I lived out West. We used to party together and she is a very sexy girl. I never got any sex but she did let me makeout, dry humping etc, making out, basically high school stuff. It was rare when that happened though. We usually were drunk and I had to push it. She did smash an associate of mine months before we started hanging out and she was "dating" this guy who didn't care about her apparently. Her sexual interest was low but she liked my energy. I leave the West and we only text sporadically over the 4 years.

Fast foward 4 yrs and I get a text. Hey I want to come visit you because I want to see the inaugration. May I stay with you? Hmm. She does have an OnlyFans and she looks good. My pride says no. But I am still a slave to my peniz. My conflict is that if she comes over she better put out. How do you state that rule without coming off as an azz. I have had girls travel internationally to stay with me before to not put out. Its rare but it does happen. It sucks.

Its delusional to stay with a dude and not plan on putting out. Its quite disrespectful. I resent the fact that I cant control my sex drive enough to say no. Women resent the fact that they are dependent on men for survival and we resent that fact that we are controlled by puzzy. I have been getting control of my peniz but I still got like 20% left to go:lol:. This chick is hot.

sid77

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Will it cost you anything if she stays with you? Hinder your game with other women?
2. She's fun to hang with even without sex right?

Id view it as just a fun time with a cool chick. Get drunk with no expectations then smash it once she loosens up.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Will it cost you anything if she stays with you? Hinder your game with other women?
2. She's fun to hang with even without sex right?

Id view it as just a fun time with a cool chick. Get drunk with no expectations then smash it once she loosens up.
1.) So It won't cost me anything. It won't hinder my game with other women because the only other woman I am involved with lives over an hour away.

2.) Yeh she is a lot of fun to hang out with. Party girl that gets even more fun when drunk. Good energy. Very air headed though so NO intellectual talk at all. She is not capable of processing conversations past a 8th grade level. Hot Pacific Islander valley girl type.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its delusional to stay with a dude and not plan on putting out.
That's what girls think too when they enter a man's home volountarily, which means you've done something wrong in these situations:
I have had girls travel internationally to stay with me before to not put out. Its rare but it does happen. It sucks.
You can't tell her that she has to put out obviously. You assume it and sexualise your conversations and if she plays along with that flirty vibe it's more or less agreed upon what will happen. Let her read between the lines. And tease her with stuff like she's gotta sleep on the sofa because the bed is reserved for royalty and roleplay her into your servant.

Also depends on how many nights she'll sleep at your place and how much you enjoy hanging out with her.
She is not capable of processing conversations past a 8th grade level.
This would be a hard no for me personally.
Not everyone get the keys to the castle.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I got a text from a girl I knew when I lived out West. We used to party together and she is a very sexy girl. I never got any sex but she did let me makeout, dry humping etc, making out, basically high school stuff. It was rare when that happened though. We usually were drunk and I had to push it. She did smash an associate of mine months before we started hanging out and she was "dating" this guy who didn't care about her apparently. Her sexual interest was low but she liked my energy. I leave the West and we only text sporadically over the 4 years.

Fast foward 4 yrs and I get a text. Hey I want to come visit you because I want to see the inaugration. May I stay with you? Hmm. She does have an OnlyFans and she looks good. My pride says no. But I am still a slave to my peniz. My conflict is that if she comes over she better put out. How do you state that rule without coming off as an azz. I have had girls travel internationally to stay with me before to not put out. Its rare but it does happen. It sucks.

Its delusional to stay with a dude and not plan on putting out. Its quite disrespectful. I resent the fact that I cant control my sex drive enough to say no. Women resent the fact that they are dependent on men for survival and we resent that fact that we are controlled by puzzy. I have been getting control of my peniz but I still got like 20% left to go:lol:. This chick is hot.
No.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you live in the DC area. If that's true, she may be DTF because if she's a Biden fan, she'll be ready to party. A lot of chicks will, lol.

I don't think you can really make sex an overt condition. She will either back out or play along so she can crash there (and then not put out). Besides, what fun is that for her if you just state it? Don't make it a chore, have fun with it.

Why not go out and hit the town with her. Talk to all the horny lib chicks at the bars that night and see what you can pull. She might get jealous/horny or even be in the mood for something crazier.

And be sure your pad is hookup-friendly.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you live in the DC area. If that's true, she may be DTF because if she's a Biden fan, she'll be ready to party. A lot of chicks will, lol.

I don't think you can really make sex an overt condition. She will either back out or play along so she can crash there (and then not put out). Besides, what fun is that for her if you just state it? Don't make it a chore, have fun with it.

Why not go out and hit the town with her. Talk to all the horny lib chicks at the bars that night and see what you can pull. She might get jealous/horny or even be in the mood for something crazier.

And be sure your pad is hookup-friendly.
great advice. Thanks.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what girls think too when they enter a man's home volountarily, which means you've done something wrong in these situations:

You can't tell her that she has to put out obviously. You assume it and sexualise your conversations and if she plays along with that flirty vibe it's more or less agreed upon what will happen. Let her read between the lines. And tease her with stuff like she's gotta sleep on the sofa because the bed is reserved for royalty and roleplay her into your servant.

Also depends on how many nights she'll sleep at your place and how much you enjoy hanging out with her.

This would be a hard no for me personally.
Not everyone get the keys to the castle.
Haha gotya. The chick that flew internationally and didn't put out was an interesting case. I had dated and smashed her friend. Me and her friend were close. She and the friend stopped talking aka they fell out forever but this chick still really wanted to visit the USA again. So I payed for half her international ticket ( about $500, I was a simp in my mid 20s ) thinking I was gonna smash her too.

It is torture partying with a chick, coming back to your bed, her politely REJECTING your advances and you cant kick her out. I imagine thats what a sexless marriage feels like. In my mid twenties it really hurt me alot. I didn't understand lol. I was a sad simp that week.

This chick that may be coming to DC is a blast to hang with even if you are not smashing. You are right, I should make it flirty.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
:lol: why just no? Its not like she never let me get physical with her at all. And the financial risk is low. Or am I just hamstering?
You haven't seen her in many years. COVID lock down. Getting rid of her when her time is up. She's a stranger. Not worth the risk IMO.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you agree to this, you are going to be absolutely obsessed by it from now until her visit is over with. This will be target fixation on steroids. You have one and only one acceptable outcome in your mind.

My observation is that women who pull this visit routine are very unlikely to put out. Once her visit is over, you will probably be kicking yourself. If on the other hand, she were to throw you a bone, so what? One more meaningless lay. For me, it wouldn’t be worth it to take the chance. Back in the day, if she were REALLY interested in you, you would have known it without question. Part of this may be you subconsciously attempting to complete the lost conquest from the past.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just trying to use you and she's probably not that into you.

Atom Smasher is spot on with what's going to happen in your head. Unless she's been interested in you in the past and trying to keep in touch, there is no reason to suspect things will be any different now and you're going to come across as thirsty to top it off.

I don't have problems with female friends staying with me, but for the most part I never have expectations when it does happen. I've even turned down female friends that came on to me, which surprisingly made them want me more.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you agree to this, you are going to be absolutely obsessed by it from now until her visit is over with. This will be target fixation on steroids. You have one and only one acceptable outcome in your mind.

My observation is that women who pull this visit routine are very unlikely to put out. Once her visit is over, you will probably be kicking yourself. If on the other hand, she were to throw you a bone, so what? One more meaningless lay. For me, it wouldn’t be worth it to take the chance. Back in the day, if she were REALLY interested in you, you would have known it without question. Part of this may be you subconsciously attempting to complete the lost conquest from the past.
Yes spot on. Def trying to complete a conquest from the past. I am foolishly employing the hope strategy. I hope that this one time will be different. She might put out this time. When deep down I know that if a chick likes you its unmistakable. There is no equivocation.

Funny thing is I have a close friend who smashes most of the girls that friendszone him. He waits them out for years. He waits until they are slightly past their prime
and vulnerable then pounces. He says after he smashes he resents them for making him wait and suffer for 5+ years.

Ps i might post an only fans pic of her that doesnt show her face and isnt nude.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just trying to use you and she's probably not that into you.
Its not probably shes not into me. She is definitely not that into me. I am just hoping for that drunk night and for her to make a "mistake". I got physical before. I just want a repeat but even further. I dont care if she really likes me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom you are correct. I know deep inside I am better than this....but.....that little brain down there dont care. This chick does it for me. That exotic look. I know im being pathetic. I will let yall know how it goes. She may not even show up.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that anytime I went back out West for work she would hang out with me if she had time. Idk if that helps.

I can avoid most chicks. But certain girls from my past I become a simp for. Its the girls that I feel like I should have conqured. Its the ones that kept me in the maybe zone.

Deep down I just want to know WHY? Why did they sleep in my bed, cuddle, some even kissed but they never let me smash at all.

Why did they love my energy, but wouldnt validate me physically.

I know the answer but yet I am still stuck in getting the answer. The answer ( if I get one) will be chaotic and fuzzy as usual. They dont fully understand the why either. Chaos

For this particular girl I suspect that I am not her physical type. But I have really good game and im funny ( to her). So I got friendzoned. She is pacific islander and doesnt really date dark dudes.

Most of the girls that friendzone me are not of my race. That racial barrier is alot to cross for some people. I understand too.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that anytime I went back out West for work she would hang out with me if she had time. Idk if that helps.

I can avoid most chicks. But certain girls from my past I become a simp for. Its the girls that I feel like I should have conqured. Its the ones that kept me in the maybe zone.

Deep down I just want to know WHY? Why did they sleep in my bed, cuddle, some even kissed but they never let me smash at all.

Why did they love my energy, but wouldnt validate me physically.

I know the answer but yet I am still stuck in getting the answer. The answer ( if I get one) will be chaotic and fuzzy as usual. They dont fully understand the why either. Chaos

For this particular girl I suspect that I am not her physical type. But I have really good game and im funny ( to her). So I got friendzoned. She is pacific islander and doesnt really date dark dudes.

Most of the girls that friendzone me are not of my race. That racial barrier is alot to cross for some people. I understand too.
You invested time and energy into them, so because of that you don't want to give up, you start feeling like you have to finish the job because of the investment. You start to confuse that feeling as thinking you really care about them, but it's just a mind trick. It's much harder to walk away from these women, even though you're getting nowhere with them. You keep thinking you're getting close, but the finish line just moves further and further away

It happens, you just gotta move on.