Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I let her stay with me?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You invested time and energy into them, so because of that you don't want to give up, you start feeling like you have to finish the job because of the investment. You start to confuse that feeling as thinking you really care about them, but it's just a mind trick. It's much harder to walk away from these women, even though you're getting nowhere with them. You keep thinking you're getting close, but the finish line just moves further and further away

It happens, you just gotta move on.
Yeh bro i agree totally. Ima keep yall updated though.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not probably shes not into me. She is definitely not that into me. I am just hoping for that drunk night and for her to make a "mistake". I got physical before. I just want a repeat but even further. I dont care if she really likes me.
Are you trying to get metoo'd? Because this is how you do it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text from a girl I knew when I lived out West. We used to party together and she is a very sexy girl. I never got any sex but she did let me makeout, dry humping etc, making out, basically high school stuff. It was rare when that happened though. We usually were drunk and I had to push it. She did smash an associate of mine months before we started hanging out and she was "dating" this guy who didn't care about her apparently. Her sexual interest was low but she liked my energy. I leave the West and we only text sporadically over the 4 years.

Fast foward 4 yrs and I get a text. Hey I want to come visit you because I want to see the inaugration. May I stay with you? Hmm. She does have an OnlyFans and she looks good. My pride says no. But I am still a slave to my peniz. My conflict is that if she comes over she better put out. How do you state that rule without coming off as an azz. I have had girls travel internationally to stay with me before to not put out. Its rare but it does happen. It sucks.

Its delusional to stay with a dude and not plan on putting out. Its quite disrespectful. I resent the fact that I cant control my sex drive enough to say no. Women resent the fact that they are dependent on men for survival and we resent that fact that we are controlled by puzzy. I have been getting control of my peniz but I still got like 20% left to go:lol:. This chick is hot.
Tell her she can stay with you if she wants to bang.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text from a girl I knew when I lived out West. We used to party together and she is a very sexy girl. I never got any sex but she did let me makeout, dry humping etc, making out, basically high school stuff. It was rare when that happened though. We usually were drunk and I had to push it. She did smash an associate of mine months before we started hanging out and she was "dating" this guy who didn't care about her apparently. Her sexual interest was low but she liked my energy. I leave the West and we only text sporadically over the 4 years.

Fast foward 4 yrs and I get a text. Hey I want to come visit you because I want to see the inaugration. May I stay with you? Hmm. She does have an OnlyFans and she looks good. My pride says no. But I am still a slave to my peniz. My conflict is that if she comes over she better put out. How do you state that rule without coming off as an azz. I have had girls travel internationally to stay with me before to not put out. Its rare but it does happen. It sucks.

Its delusional to stay with a dude and not plan on putting out. Its quite disrespectful. I resent the fact that I cant control my sex drive enough to say no. Women resent the fact that they are dependent on men for survival and we resent that fact that we are controlled by puzzy. I have been getting control of my peniz but I still got like 20% left to go:lol:. This chick is hot.
I stopped at has a only fans. No. I don't want women staying over after sex never mind randos that haven't or aren't putting out.