Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I know who I'm talking to?

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so there's this girl that I use to go to high school with that I haven't spoken to in like a year. Now the other day she signs on AIM suddenly and I say "hi" and make up some excuse that it was nice saying hi but that I can't talk online for much because it's not my computer. It worked, she gave me her number and told me to give her a call. So I waited a month now. So I'm thinking about giving her a call, I'm pretty sure she gave me a house number, so is it a good idea to identify her right away when she (if she) picks up or should I act like I don't know who I'm talking to and ask for her anyway? I was in this situation two years ago and I identified her right away and the other girl ALWAYS kept asking who I was every time I called so it put me in the dog house in a way. So I'm just wondering about that and if it was a good idea to wait the length in time I waited.

Thanks.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
you waited a MONTH and your THINKING of giver her a call?! You should have simply waited like 4-5 days....30 days after getting a number is a bit too long.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

Yeah, I guess it was a bit too long. But I thought the longer the better? Haha I'm new here so I guess I over loaded on the "tips" section. I guess I did **** up there, if waiting longer isn't the answer. So any advice on the call now?

Last edited: