Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ignore dating for about 10 years??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
by then I will be 38-39 so I can date women in their mid 30s. In the meanwhile, I can get really serious in my goal of attaining self perfection in all areas. I can try to get to 200 lbs rock solid muscle @ 7% body fat at 5'10. I can travel all over the world, I can hopefully be a millionaire by 35.

As it is now, I ****ing despise women in my generation. Getting a cute 26 year old to go out on a date is borderline impossible. Women over 30? they approach me everywhere they go, even attractive ones.

do I just forget about dating all together for maybe 8 to 10 years??

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by then I will be 38-39 so I can date women in their mid 30s. In the meanwhile, I can get really serious in my goal of attaining self perfection in all areas. I can try to get to 200 lbs rock solid muscle @ 7% body fat at 5'10. I can travel all over the world, I can hopefully be a millionaire by 35.

As it is now, I ****ing despise women in my generation. Getting a cute 26 year old to go out on a date is borderline impossible. Women over 30? they approach me everywhere they go, even attractive ones.

You're giving up without really trying. Start hitting up tinder. At the same time don't stop asking girls out in bars. Rejection is tough but you have to power through it. If you find a girl who is attractive and is into you why not date and smash even if she is older than you? It's experience you can use for the girls you really want.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're giving up without really trying. Start hitting up tinder. At the same time don't stop asking girls out in bars. Rejection is tough but you have to power through it. If you find a girl who is attractive and is into you why not date and smash even if she is older than you? It's experience you can use for the girls you really want.
I don't need experience. I'm great on dates and I'm awesome in bed

and I'm not gonna mislead women who will inevitably catch feelings for me. Jesus Christ, do none of you people have a conscious?? no going out with women if you don't plan to date them unless you tell them that right up front. Live with some morals for fuks sake

lmao @ tinder or online dating when you are interested in mid to late 20s. You have a decent chance if you look like Brad Pitt. Otherwise, you're completely wasting your time. A cute 25 year old online has more options in a day than you will have in a lifetime. Why would she pick some lame like me or you when she can get an impossibly perfect guy in a heartbeat?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just end it all, I won’t have to listen to the same crap over and over from you then.

Serious, give it some thought.

On Tinder, you say you need to look like Brad Pitt but I thought you were gorgeous didn’t you tell us that?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You could just end it all, I won’t have to listen to the same crap over and over from you then.

Serious, give it some thought.

On Tinder, you say you need to look like Brad Pitt but I thought you were gorgeous didn’t you tell us that?

holy moly do I need to repeat this a 1000 times??

I'm good looking for everyday standards, say top 10% of society. Women on dating sites aren't looking for top 1%, they're looking for top 0.0000000000000001%

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I message like 5% of my matches on OLD. I imagine Brad Pitt is not wasting his time on 7s or 8s, which is where you come in.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wait 10 years... you still won't be better with women.

The women of your generation you despised... will still be within your generation.

The only think I would suggest you is give SS a 10 year break and live.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a massive troll, getting sick of seeing his posts every time with the same content. Does jack but makes silly conclusions and always argues when given advice. Ignore FTW

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you wait 10 years... you still won't be better with women.

The women of your generation you despised... will still be within your generation.

The only think I would suggest you is give SS a 10 year break and live.
yea but women are much more sane at 35 than 27

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a massive troll, getting sick of seeing his posts every time with the same content. Does jack but makes silly conclusions and always argues when given advice. Ignore FTW
ive stated in numerous threads aswell.........................he would have been NC'd if he was a woman yet these lot entertain him

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I message like 5% of my matches on OLD. I imagine Brad Pitt is not wasting his time on 7s or 8s, which is where you come in.
I don't know why but I read Brad Pitt and just saw it as "Chad Pitt".

Goddamn Chad Pitt stealing all my girls for his parties on Daddy's yacht, that handsome douchey rogue :D

Scope

Reaction score
I can get really serious in my goal of attaining self perfection in all areas.
Self perfection is a path with no end. When we change we change and our standards become higher. I am not saying that you don't have to improve just that you will never reach the fictitious top when you will say "Now I am perfect and able to do anything in life".
Remember when you where a fat kid and you dreamed of becoming what you are right now. You thought "When I will be muscular and lean I will pick the girl I like". And there you are hundred times better than what that kid used to dream and still you got the same attitude towards top women.
by then I will be 38-39
Yeah but then you will realize that the hypothalamus it's not the same, and you sacrificed tons of hormones.
If you do this you will unbalance even more I think that this will make you more harm than good. Sure if you become a millionaire and are fit will pick whatever girl you want but your head will be the same as now. Even more imbalanced.
yea but women are much more sane at 35 than 27
Then PICK THEM NOW, don't wait ten years. People say that 30-35 women do the best sex, damn I try and try but they say I am to young.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. Never give up on women, unless you're homeless, in that case you should probably wait.

If you have a roof over your head and can pay for dates, don't quit.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy moly do I need to repeat this a 1000 times??

I'm good looking for everyday standards, say top 10% of society. Women on dating sites aren't looking for top 1%, they're looking for top 0.0000000000000001%
I’m top 10% and I slay online.

You’re just a moron, give some thought to ending your pain.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-There is no such thing as self perfection; you will get to that age and find out about imperfections that you do not understand right now.
-Whether you become a monk for 10 years is ultimately up to you; we cannot advise you to take that decision.
-You would be giving up the best years of your dating life, in exchange for delusional expectations.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider being good with the girls as self-improvement.

At the end, he ain't about "perfection"

He's just running away from the issue.

A successful person doesn't run away.

Successful people face the challenge... and get paid for it ;)

Thanks OP for allowing us to be better people and giving us more options

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need experience. I'm great on dates and I'm awesome in bed
Experience is exactly what you need. You're saying that it's nearly impossible for you to get a 26 year old out on a date. Sounds like you have virtually no experience getting women that you desire. Lay off for 10 years and you're going to be in exactly the same position you're in now, but even worse because you'll be a 39 year old with no experience - basically a social freak.

You say you can get 30 year old women now but you don't want them. But in 10 years you plan on getting women in their mid 30s. What makes you think that you will suddenly start finding 30 year olds attractive? What men find attractive doesn't change that much with age.

Women on dating sites aren't looking for top 1%, they're looking for top 0.0000000000000001%
This is the biggest load of BS, and the flimsiest excuse I have ever seen on this forum.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think someone is paying bigdave and the frog guu to post troll threads and keep sosuave interesting.