Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I **** homeless women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know the rule about women dating up. Seems my league is homeless, toothless drug addicts. Should I just go around the ghetto areas hitting on all the homeless women to get laid?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh you put your **** between an addict and her fix your sack gonna be empty and her belly, full...

You gotta be super careful, you can get robbed, catch an STD, in general you probably don't wanna be banging any of these women buy every guy should experience the joy of some fiend emptying his sack for an hour and a half straight.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh you put your **** between an addict and her fix your sack gonna be empty and her belly, full...

You gotta be super careful, you can get robbed, catch an STD, in general you probably don't wanna be banging any of these women buy every guy should experience the joy of some fiend emptying his sack for an hour and a half straight.
These women seem genuinely horny though. I mean they **** the homeless dudes. They love younger guys with access to soap.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as long as you put the condom then why not? In the mean time, work on improving yourself and your situation man. Goodluck.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of me wants to believe this is just a troll post to get some laughs... but honestly, the situation for men these days is so hopeless and desperate that I'm kinda thinking you're actually being serious...
100% serious. There is a level of witty douche bag personality that I have never in my 28 years managed to achieve.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women seem genuinely horny though. I mean they **** the homeless dudes. They love younger guys with access to soap.
Great so you take some homeless guys girlfriend, now your on the radar of some guy who literally has all day every day to make your life hell if he wants OR IF SHE WANTS... These homeless men can serve no other function to her than to enforce, don't think for a second they will hesitate if she makes the call.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We all know the rule about women dating up. Seems my league is homeless, toothless drug addicts. Should I just go around the ghetto areas hitting on all the homeless women to get laid?
If you truly believe that you should stop trying to date and spend 24/7 fixing your toxic self sabotaging mindset that extends to all areas of your life, not just women.

Status
Not open for further replies.