Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I have hooked up with this girl with a bf or no?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in the fall I met this really hot light skinned black woman at my gym. For a very long time she would check me out a lot and she actually ended up breaking the ice by saying hi to me when I held the door for her. We spoke and she was clearly into me and I went for her number the first time which was when she mentioned that she was seeing someone. She said she wanted to talk to me more whenever we'd see each other. Anyway, I had talked to her a couple other times and hadn't seen her for about a month until today. We talk and she mentions that she wasn't doing anything this evening, so I ask if she'd want to hang out. She then says that she has to remind me about her boyfriend but wanted to spend time with me that night and asked if I'd be comfortable with that, which I wasn't.

Should I have just set aside my morals and hooked up with her or did I do the right thing?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's probably going to cheat anyways why not with you
I have very conflicting thoughts with things like this, has happened to me a lot and I generally walk away. It's hard for me because I attract a lot of really hot women but they are never single, obviously, and in addition to this I can go quite a while before any opportunity shows up, only to be a repeat.

I personally wouldn't want a guy to do that to me, but here I am on a Saturday night posting threads like this when I could have been stretching her out. Being a nice guy has cost me a lot of opportunities and a very long dry spell.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will cheat with someone who is more interesting or entertaining than their man. Not only that, women enjoy the emotional fluctuation of doing something "naughty". It's up to you whether you want to take advantage of the situation or not. If she doesn't fvck around with you, she'll fvck around with someone else.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if she’s a hot lightie that goes gym she ain’t fvcking around with no simp, there’s no doubt in my mind her bf would split your wig, not if, but when he finds out

I’m actually on the lookout for a hot light skin or mixed chick like this:

1539510343568.png

This sort of girl is my ideal but I can’t find them anywhere where I live. So I’m running through hordes of white and Indian women.

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have morals, if you are asking here what to do. Wouldyou want an AFC pursuing your woman, even after she said she has a bf?

Even if "you" hanged out with her that night, ****does *** not mean you would have sex.

When she said, i have a boyfriend, you should have excuse yourself and dropped it (forget about it). Pursuing this is AFC omega level. Even if you do hit it, what would his sperm taste like? Please share.

IMO, IF she wanted you, the boyfriend would not have popped up. I think you are friendzoned.

Either way, she has all the cards-
Make a move, and she will say, but hey I have a bf! Stop. Then she will leave making you feel like crap. Dont play the mouse.
Get it?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont belive in enabling cheating sloots, if every guy told these cheating Skanks to pound sand then they would have no choice but to change their behavior

You are part of the problem or part of the solution but if you go for it You can never complain about female hypergamy again.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I can hand on heart say I’ve never (knowingly) banged a girl with a bf or husband, there’s just too many women out there to do that. My boy always has eyes for other guys chicks, such a beta mindset

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I dont belive in enabling cheating sloots, if every guy told these cheating Skanks to pound sand then they would have no choice but to change their behavior

You are part of the problem or part of the solution but if you go for it You can never complain about female hypergamy again.
Yeah but men will never come together like that. I think that way too and there is definitely emotions behind these thoughts but let's face it, men and women are very different. I think this is due in large part to hormonal differences, testosterone makes men more aggressive and competitive. Maybe I'm wrong and i kind of hope I am. But that's why women faced a slight disadvantage in the past, but at the same time they had more protections and were. Treated differently in a positive way too. I think what's going on in modern society is unnatural and unhealthy especially for kids and it will either get better and balance out, get worse, or swing back the other way.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if she’s a hot lightie that goes gym she ain’t fvcking around with no simp, there’s no doubt in my mind her bf would split your wig, not if, but when he finds out

View attachment 1774

This sort of girl is my ideal but I can’t find them anywhere where I live. So I’m running through hordes of white and Indian women.
She actually kind of looks like that, but with slimmer hips lol.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I have fvcked soooo many women with boyfriends that I was afraid to have a gf myself lol, it is what it is, I don't have a problem with it. As far as should you do it? Well that's up to you, do what you want to do, don't take our word for it, act on your own instincts

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 1774

Damn, she bad! Lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fvcked soooo many women with boyfriends that I was afraid to have a gf myself lol, it is what it is, I don't have a problem with it. As far as should you do it? Well that's up to you, do what you want to do, don't take our word for it, act on your own instincts
Part of me believes that since I am not the one in the relationship I'm not in the wrong, as it is ultimately her decision if she wants to do that whilst having a bf. However, the other part of me realizes that enabling behavior like this is wrong, as I wouldn't want a guy to do that to me with my girlfriend. I have had numerous opportunities with very hot women but they all had bfs, it was extremely tempting but I never followed through with it.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Part of me believes that since I am not the one in the relationship I'm not in the wrong, as it is ultimately her decision if she wants to do that whilst having a bf. However, the other part of me realizes that enabling behavior like this is wrong, as I wouldn't want a guy to do that to me with my girlfriend. I have had numerous opportunities with very hot women but they all had bfs, it was extremely tempting but I never followed through with it.
I don't owe him any loyalty, his women does, that's how I look at it, plus I always been a "don't give a fvck" type of person anyway so, shrugs

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't owe him any loyalty, his women does, that's how I look at it, plus I always been a "don't give a fvck" type of person anyway so, shrugs
That's a really good point, as it isn't our job or place to make sure other people place value on their relationships. Do you just bang them once and that is it? To me only an idiot would ever consider these women as potential gf material, unless you are a 10/10 and the guy looks like a WOW player.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
That's a really good point, as it isn't our job or place to make sure other people place value on their relationships. Do you just bang them once and that is it? To me only an idiot would ever consider these women as potential gf material, unless you are a 10/10 and the guy looks like a WOW player.
I bang them as many times as I want. If the pvssy is trash then its 1 and done, but if shes good then she can be a plate that I bang on the side.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bang them as many times as I want. If the pvssy is trash then its 1 and done, but if shes good then she can be a plate that I bang on the side.
Did you ever get in trouble with something like that? I've never had a gf, dated casually, but had a lot of opportunities with these women and to be honest I see why red pill and MGTOW is so popular. I'm a 6'4", broad shouldered, in shape and attractive white guy, so things like this come easy but being a "nice guy" I walk away. I'm seriously considering changing my stance on this because I have some serious dry spells.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The ONLY reason you should be weary is making sure you don't get into a situation where you catch feelings for her.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like that she had to remind you about her bf, the ones willing to cheat usually never bring the guy up again. She probably would of just teased you that night anyways. I would of passed too

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have done whatever you wanted to do. Its not up to anyone else to set your morality for you. Only you can do that.

Her reminding you of her boyfriend was her way of making it your fault if something happened. She could say "I kept telling him I had a boyfriend!" Even though her putting herself in that situation tells you everything you need to know about what she wanted to happen.