Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i have gotten this girl's number? (she had just met up with her blind date)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically i did a cold approach in the library to test out my new opener, seemed like it was going pretty well (she laughed a lot, asked my name first, asked where i was from, leaned towards me during conversation, etc.) But she said she was meeting a guy she had never met and wasn't sure where he was or what he looked like i joked "tinder date in a library? How strange" But she denied that it was a date i didn't believe her though.

So it turns out that the guy was standing next to us the whole time basically, and she went over to greet him, then turned around and walked towards me and reached out but stopped herself (presumably because i hadn't moved from where i was standing), we said our goodbyes and i left thinking that getting her number while her date was standing right next to her wouldn't have been a good idea

But now, i dunno, what do you guys think?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? You dont know him and dont owe him anything...the chances they end up actually going out or become boyfriend/girlfriend are like 2%

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? You dont know him and dont owe him anything...the chances they end up actually going out or become boyfriend/girlfriend are like 2%
I suppose i figured 1 of 2 things would happen

1. He'd do something to interfere like try to AMOG or just walk out on her as soon as it looked like she was considering it/gonna do it (i feel like that would be the red pill response to seeing your date give out her number to another guy right in front of you)

2. She'd predict that it would either piss off her date/fvck it up/make her look bad and just say no

Whether or not that makes any sense i dunno, but that's what i had in mind at the time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your opener?
Last week i was using "hey you, you seem smart, let me get your opinion on something..." Then I'd tell her about some retarded clickbait article i read like "is airconditioning in offices sexist against women?"

This week, I'm trying out "hey you, you seem cool, i need your opinion on something: I'm going to change my middle name to 'danger' how much cooler do you think that will make me?"

She laughed immediately, it was funnier than my predictions

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I'd tell her about some retarded clickbait article
Lmao, you sound funny as fvck. I’m jealous I need to work on my openers. I pivoted away from those “opinion” openers but I haven’t been doing well

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, you sound funny as fvck. I’m jealous I need to work on my openers. I pivoted away from those “opinion” openers but I haven’t been doing well
Well the first thing you gotta realise is that the opener is for you, not the girl

You can open a girl with anything, you could probably throw a pencil at her then ask for it back as an opener, but your opener is meant to stack the stage as far in your favor as humanly physically possible

Open with your strengths (to make a strong first impression and maximizes your chances)

or weaknesses (to get them out of the way early, for example, if like me you have a problem with being too indirect/passive/friendly, then you should open direct or semi-direct, but if you come off like a seasoned player/horndog who is hunting for puss you may want to open totally indirect)

One thing i also try to accomplish is having an opener interesting enough that i want to try it out for the sake of trying it out, it motivates me to approach and helps me keep outcome independence since my primary goal was to test the opener for the sake of science