"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

should I have apologised to this poor girl?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Today I was fooling around with my friend in the cafeteria and he pushed me so I pushed him back a little harder(I workout) and he flew and hit a girl with his elbow in the mouth.She was bleeding (not hard, a few drops). She didn't start to cry but just laughed(prolly nervous).My question is should I have apologised or even number closed(or better yet not). I saw the girl for the first time and shes old as me (19).The worst thing she was cute and I was cracking up all the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Let's see. You caused him to knock into her, which caused her to start bleeding... and you wonder if you should apologize? God, we do have some bright people on here, don't we... :rolleyes:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This shows how this site f's up people's heads.

You knocked your buddy back into this girl and busted her lip and the only thing you can think about is, "Should I #close her?"

Yes you should've apologized. She was an innocent victim of your shenanigans. I would've laughed too, though. It IS a funny set of circumstances. You don't have to kiss her ass or make it up to her or anything, but a "sorry" would've been in order. And I think closing her would have been a bad idea at that point unless she thought it was hilarious too. :p
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by squirrels
This shows how this site f's up people's heads.
Hahah, true!

I think maybe I wouldn't have apologized her in that point if I would see her later..
But what I would do is to apologize her later like "sorry about the lip thing ..."
(that ... was to question what her name is if you want to take it from there ;) )
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I would have apologised then sucked her blood. Oh sh1t, now I'm really turned on.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top