Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go ghost?

Dynasty32

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this chick and I are both 21 so we follow eachother on twitter and snapchat all that good stuff. Should I go ghost on her until the day we have a date on? The dates like with our friends so not really just is two by ourselves. So go ghost and see if she texts me at all this week before the date or no?I kinda wanted her to drink and pregame it before the concert with me and my friends but I never said that to her at the time.

The date is a date but like a casual one with our friends. With all that being said is the best thing for me to do is to go ghost and see if she texts me at all this week or try's to reach out to me and just lay back and have that mystery about me and that I'm busy?

Paul Ray

Reaction score
Its always best to keep busy on with your life and focus on other things besides her. If you text her make sure its with a plan and a goal for texting. If you guys are going out to a concert then you can contact her that day and try to set up plans and get on the same page.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Even when I was 21, I knew better than to date women who were 21.

21 year old women are the most selfish creatures in the history of biological life. This cannot be disputed.

Either dump them the day they turn 20, or wait until they reach 22, have their quarter-life crisis, get their first wrinkle, and come to terms with the fact that they will not become a Hollywood starlet, are not getting any hotter, and are putting weight on with each passing keg party.

NickSCFC

Reaction score
Going ghost is for when a woman starts to show signs of declining interest level. If you play these games for no reason she'll assume you've lost interest.