Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I get off my training regimen and go for a "dad bod"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lol, plenty of time for Dad bod when you’re older and a Dad bod is all you can maintain without steroids
If you think you need sauce to have a nice physique when you get older you probably won't with it. 3-5 hrs of workout a week and staying ontop of food intake will keep you fit.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
you guys forget that magazines like dailymail today are filled with random **** from random writers who will write anything just to make the article shocking and therefore accepted by Dailymail, which means profit for writer

it means this article can have no value

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you need sauce to have a nice physique when you get older you probably won't with it. 3-5 hrs of workout a week and staying ontop of food intake will keep you fit.
I mean yea you’re right but you gotta be pretty damn dedicated, lots of guys aren’t. They workout but their diet isn’t in check and they wonder why they don’t have abs

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean yea you’re right but you gotta be pretty damn dedicated, lots of guys aren’t. They workout but their diet isn’t in check and they wonder why they don’t have abs
If your shyt is fvcked up it can take as long as 6 months or more to turn it around. That would be working out five days a week and pretty good diet.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
>>>We should all be more Seth-like: learn to love our bellies and accept that wobbly bits are all part of being mere mortals. <<<

No, wobbly bits are all part of being Fu*cking lazy not mere mortals.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It may be true but only for some girls and only when they are looking for LTR and/or marriage. I don´t feel it applies at all for STR, ONS, and stuff like that.

I´ve seen many times a hot girl in a LTR with a Seth, and she calls him "gordito" (It´s like "chubby boy" but in a loving way) as a pet name. I´ve seen the other thing around too, a very thin guy in a LTR with a she-Seth and she calls her "gordita" as a pet name.

But this is not always the case. My gf has a female friend who is quite a fatty and only ONS/LTR ultra skinny guys, so she goes through some really long female dry spells and sometimes she goes back to abusive ex-boyfriends who cheats on her (and she knows and forgives the infidelities) because she is approaching the wall (almost 30) and the biological clock is ticking and she´s afraid of being alone so she rather share a cheating skinny guy than be alone or date a Seth.

So if you´re looking for a LTR/Marriage it may help you, but only with certain type of girls. Otherwise, you´re better off keeping in shape and spinning plates.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>>>We should all be more Seth-like: learn to love our bellies and accept that wobbly bits are all part of being mere mortals. <<<

No, wobbly bits are all part of being Fu*cking lazy not mere mortals.
It also means your health can become a health risk. Higher body fat has more heart issues and fat is estrogenic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. A 'dad bod' is not healthy. You should not intentionally do anything that has potential harm to your health.
Dad bods are not necessarily fat, just a little soft. I still think that building too much muscle/bulking up (which is frequently encouraged here, and which I am guilty of myself) is not really that healthy for men. Carrying too much weight is not healthy for your heart, even if it is all muscle. I'm not advocating for dad bods, but building too much muscle is probably less healthy.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get an attractive body as possible, which means strong and muscular with low body fat.

The more attractive you are, the more you can not give af and the girl will put up with you.

There's literally no need to worry about being too attractive or too muscular. Men who don't take steroids don't get too muscular.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad bods are not necessarily fat, just a little soft. I still think that building too much muscle/bulking up (which is frequently encouraged here, and which I am guilty of myself) is not really that healthy for men. Carrying too much weight is not healthy for your heart, even if it is all muscle. I'm not advocating for dad bods, but building too much muscle is probably less healthy.
The effort required to build "too much" muscle makes it unlikely for 97% of folks. If your 6' and 250, it would be healthier to be 6' and 250 at 8% body fat vs 6' and 250 at 30% body fat.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your 6' and 250, it would be healthier to be 6' and 250 at 8% body fat vs 6' and 250 at 30% body fat.
This statement is true. But it would be better for a six foot man to weigh 180 than 250. The issue I'm talking about is weight. The heart has to carry all that around, no matter what it's made of. I'm like probably most guys here, I wanted to get bigger and bulked up on muscle. But I don't necessarily think that is healthy for you. Depends on your frame to some extent. A hunter/gatherer type body would be healthier, I bet.

Steroids is a big factor, but you don't generally see bodybuilder types outlive their counterparts. Too much cardio is bad for you also, for that matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement is true. But it would be better for a six foot man to weigh 180 than 250. The issue I'm talking about is weight. The heart has to carry all that around, no matter what it's made of. I'm like probably most guys here, I wanted to get bigger and bulked up on muscle. But I don't necessarily think that is healthy for you. Depends on your frame to some extent. A hunter/gatherer type body would be healthier, I bet.

Steroids is a big factor, but you don't generally see bodybuilder types outlive their counterparts. Too much cardio is bad for you also, for that matter.
If agree a 180 lb body on 6' is healthier than 250 muscle.

As far as the composition of 8% vs 30%. I'd assume the higher body fat person has more cholesterol and thus more clogged arteries and veins.

And to be in good health requires more moving around than the normal person sitting all day. Most won't have the drive to do "too much" cardio.

3-5 hrs a week of cardio is better than none.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ladies' locker room: Newsflash. Dad bods NOT sexy. Chubby belly is just that, chubby belly. Skinny fat is sickly looking. As a woman I figure I work hard and make lifestyle choices that allow me to have a better figure than most women half my age or younger. I am not going to be seen with someone who doesn't similarly value taking care of their body.

The best way to get a good physique is to work out regularly (some resistance work, some cardio, best is HIIT training) and at the same time reduce carbs from your diet and focus on fiber and protein. I almost never eat the following: Breads, pastas, dairy, candy, sweets, potatoes, soda, fast food, junk food. I drink primarily water, tea, coffee, Kombucha, and wine. I swim a little or do a mile of interval training or walk several miles. Some people like to cycle. I never got into that but it's a great workout. Even some yoga or basic stretching is good. Anything helps.

Over time this type of lifestyle will bring your body into shape and keep it that way. My guy is 6'3". When we started dating he weighed 242lbs. He's now at 210lbs., due to the dietary changes because he's largely adopted my way of eating. He looks better, feels better, his snoring is better, his sleep quality is better. And he hasn't increased his workout regimen.
Your metabolism will do a great deal of the work for you if you'll modify your eating habits. But it isn't a temporary thing folks. It's discipline and it's lifestyle.

Make no mistake, we eat lots of indulgent things. Various cheeses, eggs any which way, meats, steak, etc., and I make wonderful veggies reduced in balsamic vinegar and coconut oil. Grapes, wine, berries, nuts, bacon, etc. Fats are not the issue. I never count calories but I get on the scale every morning.

If I'm nearly 50, have had 3 kids, and can look like a 22 year old tight body without starving and without killing myself working out all the time, anyone can do it. I weigh 120 lbs and my BMI is 20. It's discipline. Yes I have good genetics...but I know lots of people with better genetics than I who are fat...or worse, belly fat (the highest risk factor for heart disease).

So don't be lazy and accept dad bod. The fit women you most want to impress aren't going to accept dad bod. Nope.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to be in good health requires more moving around than the normal person sitting all day. Most won't have the drive to do "too much" cardio
Again, I agree. But fitness is such a basic part of the DJ philosophy, I'm guessing guys here are probably more likely to push things to extremes than the general public.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I agree. But fitness is such a basic part of the DJ philosophy, I'm guessing guys here are probably more likely to push things to extremes than the general public.
Oh yeah they hate us lol