“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      meldiamond

      Banned
      • Messages
        256
      • Reaction score
        92
    2. Like

      IUDonger

      New Member 50
      • Messages
        8
      • Reaction score
        5
    3. Like

      Doctor Europeo

      Moderator From Mexico
      • Messages
        4,416
      • Reaction score
        4,802
    4. Like

      Paradiddle

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        138
      • Reaction score
        69
    5. Like

      Dingo

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,155
      • Reaction score
        960
    6. Like

      resilient

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,636
      • Reaction score
        1,366
  • Loading…
Top