Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I fly to SFO to meeet HOT chic?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: TOUGH LOVE

Originally posted by Immaculate
How many chics want you to f@ck them and then they run? That's what the guy does!
It's usually the married ones, but that's another thread altogether... :p

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immaculate
I would have f@cked her if she stayed longer!

ok so here you saying it was a time issue

Immaculate
Did this girl just want me to f@ck her? We made out but I didn't initiate f@cking her... it was the first date.

^ from your oringial thread. IT WAS THE FIRST DATE

you set the pace. you assumed it was something it wasn't.

Immaculate
The movie was a little over an hour.. so I was supposed to bang her during the movie and she's off to take care of her kid?

she is at your house

YOU put the movie on. this chick comes all that way and you wanna sit there and watch a movie *see no talking*

you called the shots

you could have been sitting on the lounge have a few drinks talking $hit busting moves and working your game

LMAO what movie was it ?

Immaculate
Maybe she wanted me to bang her that night?

I didn't try to go that far... maybe she's just a slut and wanted sex and since I didn't initiate sex she thought I was a loser or something... whatever... I treated her with respect..not a like a wh0re.

^^^ dude you told me

i didn't tell you

she came to your house for a booty call

she got to watch a disney movie

:crackup:

Immaculate
This is officialy the most unadulterated oddness a woman has ever done to me in my lifetime.

Immaculate
She couldn't even stay the night! I was like "let's watch another movie"... she says "I have to go home to my son"...

another movie ?

this woman has driven 3000 miles in the snow for a booty call and you wanna watch ANOTHER movie ?

no wonder she said : "umm.... no thanks mum is cooking a lamb roast i have to go"

maybe she thought you were going to make her watch all your disney movies ?

disney fest till 5am ?

she gets enough of that disney stuff at home with her 7 year old son and all

Immaculate
You're still sayin that chic wanted SEX??

She couldn't even stay the night! I was like "let's watch another movie"... she says "I have to go home to my son"... I would have f@cked her if she stayed longer! The movie was a little over an hour.. so I was supposed to bang her during the movie and she's off to take care of her kid? If she wanted sex wouldn't she have stayed longer??
Wouldn't she have come prepared to stay the night??

Or did she just want me to hit it and run? How many chics want you to f@ck them and then they run? That's what the guy does!

since when does a woman have to stay the night ?

you need 10 hours to build up the nerve to have sex ?

Francisco d'Anconia
It's usually the married ones, but that's another thread altogether

or those with boyfriends or the father of their 7 year old son

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote : Derek Flint
“I'd have that azz bouncing up and down like a low-rider in a Dr. Dre music video.”

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple things

If you're going to pass off your MySpace Thai STD 'Ho to someone else, use freaking private messaging and don't put the sleazy conversation here.

Secondly, please Immaculate, start at least attempt to become a DJ one of these years.

What's better, a $1,000 trip to SF for a dime a dozen 'ho, or 100 dates at $10 or less. (I don't spend much more than $10 on the first date anymore, if that.)

You could date 100 different women in D.C. with the money, time, and energy you're spending on trying to win the attention of the STD Thai 'ho.

Sh-t man, use that $1,000 on D.C. women. I've heard D.C. is a great place to be single, you should date 40 women minimum with that money NOT spent on Thai 'ho.

Be a DJ, please!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Couple things

Originally posted by WestCoaster
If you're going to pass off your MySpace Thai STD 'Ho to someone else, use freaking private messaging and don't put the sleazy conversation here.

Secondly, please Immaculate, start at least attempt to become a DJ one of these years.

What's better, a $1,000 trip to SF for a dime a dozen 'ho, or 100 dates at $10 or less. (I don't spend much more than $10 on the first date anymore, if that.)

You could date 100 different women in D.C. with the money, time, and energy you're spending on trying to win the attention of the STD Thai 'ho.

Sh-t man, use that $1,000 on D.C. women. I've heard D.C. is a great place to be single, you should date 40 women minimum with that money NOT spent on Thai 'ho.

Be a DJ, please!

First of all I don't live in DC. I should change that. I live in a small ass suburb 40 miles outside of DC, and there are not hundreds of hot babes roaming the streets like in DC. Yeah that's gonna change in about a year when I sell my townhouse and walk away with 100 G's, but that's then, this is now. Moving to Florida is on top of my list.

2nd I work 6 days a week running my own business, so sarging right now is impossible basically, which is why I've been hitting up the net. Just passing time tillI can really get my sarge on and get the hell out of this ass of America I'm living in.

3rd as for this chic who supposedly wanted to me screw her that night, whatever. If that's the case I'm glad I didn't. I don't even know the b!tches last name. And you know what? I thought this girl was cool as hell. We had tons in common, she smokes weed which I think is cool, I used to be a pothead myself. She didn't care that I drank, did drugs, whatever. She even told me Ectasy was her fav drug. **RED FLAG there. Maybe she bangs the dealer LOL!

I don't touch that sh!t. But it was all good. We were getting along good, and I actually saw her as dating material. So if she wanted to bang don't give me it's the mans job. She could have put her hand on my d!ck or something and let me know. She was acting quite reserved when we were kissing. Not acting like a horny beeyatch, SO you're saying if I banged her that night, she'd still want to drive out and see me? And since I didn't bang her that night, she won't drive out for a 2nd date to get banged? Doesn't make sense. The fact this chic has a 7 yr old kid, never married, and is a druggie screams STD! Maybe my subconsious held me back that night. Maybe I saved myself a case of herpes cuxz if we banged I was drunk and probably would have eaten her out and have cold soress on my mouth right now... and I didn't even know her last name, so I could never find the b!tch to beat her down!

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing the big picture. I could care less about the other chick and Lost in Translation's take on it may be just that, lost in translation.

Like many here, you're missing the bigger picture and that is learning and refining DJ skills. Whether she's from Thailand or not, whatever; whether you're in the DC area or not, whatever. You were willing to do something as stupid as spend $1,000 to fly over for a dumb, obnoxious 'ho of a chick when you could be spending that $1,000 in your area dating 40-50 chicks minimum.

Instead you're obsessing over someone who is probably a very shakey person ... a person who lives too far away.

Spend your energies at home ... this is my last post on this topic. If you won't learn the essence of DJism, why even get on this site?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
You're missing the big picture. I could care less about the other chick and Lost in Translation's take on it may be just that, lost in translation.

Like many here, you're missing the bigger picture and that is learning and refining DJ skills. Whether she's from Thailand or not, whatever; whether you're in the DC area or not, whatever. You were willing to do something as stupid as spend $1,000 to fly over for a dumb, obnoxious 'ho of a chick when you could be spending that $1,000 in your area dating 40-50 chicks minimum.

Instead you're obsessing over someone who is probably a very shakey person ... a person who lives too far away.

Spend your energies at home ... this is my last post on this topic. If you won't learn the essence of DJism, why even get on this site?
Ricky would go! lol

How the hell did this thread get 6 pages.

The thai b!tch emailed me last night saying "oh i can't chat with you tonight I have to work from 5pm to 1am at a Thai restaurant, just wanted you to know"

I'm gonna block that b!tch from chat for a week I don't know wtf her deal is.