Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I fly to SFO to meeet HOT chic?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just messing with her right now.. nothing like a green card to light up her eyes LOL

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh damn Create

she's getting pissed at me when I'm bringing u into the convo to meet up..she wants to know where u live hurry up

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create

I wasn't bull****ting u .. I tried to hook u up and she got pissed and she said she only wants to meet me... damn this girl sounds serious.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh sh!t.. I just asked her what part of Thailand is she from.... and then she goes "i'm not a good girl".... and then said bangkok...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I'd do it is for the experience of it.

I've been with girls in a lot of different states. It's kind of a goal for me.

But if money really is a big issue, then I can see why everyone doesn't think it's a good idea to go. There is a chance you might not get laid at all.

On the other hand there are tons of other girls in that town too. You can have a blast.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Francisco I've been waitin for your post in this thread bud lol what took you so long?

How do I get her to pay for it?
Simple, by having her come to visit you; and of course she pays. You supply the lodging and maybe a meal or two. Women are notorious for getting what they want from men with little effort on their part; they actually expect it. Make her come to the plate herself.

If she's truly interested she'll make the effort. And for those who will bring up the excuse of her not having enough funds, that may be. So because of her lack of funds, are you going to relegate yourself to do all of the traveling if you decide on having a long distance relationship?

Come on guys, is there any woman out there that is worth so much that you will make such drastic changes in your life? Here's a hint, if there was you would not need to be making all of the changes yourself. She would gladly do her share.

BTW Immaculate, what's going on with you and single mother? Has she dropped a few places on your prospects list?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immaculate
Ohh sh!t.. I just asked her what part of Thailand is she from.... and then she goes "i'm not a good girl".... and then said bangkok...

somehow i knew she would say bangkok

and dude she said "i'm not a good girl"

HAHAHAHA

PROSTITUTE !!!

i told you those pictures were suss and the whole thing is a scam

LOVE YOU LONG TIME !

:crackup:

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it a scam? She really is in SFO and she wants me to come see her.

So what if she was a prostitute?

Unfortunately, that's the only way some girls can make it in this f*cked up world.

Can't really hold thast against her.

And what's wrong with Bangkok?

I still don't see how this is a "scam".

She's not asking me for money directly, just to spend it to go see her. She probably wants me to marry her or something. I asked her if she likes Thailand and she says it's great she loves it.

Who the hell knows?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Simple, by having her come to visit you; and of course she pays. You supply the lodging and maybe a meal or two. Women are notorious for getting what they want from men with little effort on their part; they actually expect it. Make her come to the plate herself.

If she's truly interested she'll make the effort. And for those who will bring up the excuse of her not having enough funds, that may be. So because of her lack of funds, are you going to relegate yourself to do all of the traveling if you decide on having a long distance relationship?

Come on guys, is there any woman out there that is worth so much that you will make such drastic changes in your life? Here's a hint, if there was you would not need to be making all of the changes yourself. She would gladly do her share.

BTW Immaculate, what's going on with you and single mother? Has she dropped a few places on your prospects list?
The single mother rejected my ass. She finally emails me a week after our date saying "I had a great time but I don't think you're the man for me"

Ofcourse I'm not the man for you b!tch! She saw I'm a single bachelor and I ain't having any part with her kid.

So in the email she says "no hard feelings??"

I emailed back "ofcourse there's no hard feeling why would there be hard feelings we can just be friends can't we?"

She replaied with "I would love to be friends maybe we'll hang out agaian sometiem and you'll hear from me"

Whatever if I hear from her it will be bumped.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she was a prostitute?
I hope you are joking.

Prostitues live a fvcked up existence.

They are using hard drugs like heroin, coke and meth.

They fvck alot of men, I will repeat: ALOT OF MEN.

If she if from Thailand I doubt that any or no protection was used. She could have AIDS and maybe more.

Prostitues are psychos. They have to adopt to hostile environment such as men trying to kill them or not paying them the money.

You piss her off and see what will happen.....

She won't change just because she moved to another country. She is pretty much fvcked for life.

You have watched re-runs of the movie "Pretty Woman"? SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

DjDamage

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
I hope you are joking.

Prostitues live a fvcked up existence.

They are using hard drugs like heroin, coke and meth.

They fvck alot of men, I will repeat: ALOT OF MEN.

If she if from Thailand I doubt that any or no protection was used. She could have AIDS and maybe more.

Prostitues are psychos. They have to adopt to hostile environment such as men trying to kill them or not paying them the money.

You piss her off and see what will happen.....

She won't change just because she moved to another country. She is pretty much fvcked for life.

You have watched re-runs of the movie "Pretty Woman"? SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

DjDamage
Just because she's from bangkok doesn't mean she was a hooker! You can't just jump to conclusions like that. I'm not tripping over this girl I find the whole situation funny. I must have macked her good over the net cuz she's dying for me to come out there.... or what other reason would she want me to come out there?

Maybe the "i'm not a good girl" thing was a hint that she wants to bang.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she's from bangkok doesn't mean she was a hooker! You can't just jump to conclusions like that. I'm not tripping over this girl I find the whole situation funny. I must have macked her good over the net cuz she's dying for me to come out there.... or what other reason would she want to to come out there?
That is one possibility.

There are many other possibilities.

You met her on a dating website?How do you know you are the only guy who wants to fly to see her?? You know how desperate men are!! she could have 20 guys on the plane right now. Every date = a free meal. She doesn't have to eat for a month lol.

I also heard stories of girls belonging to gangs members making fake profiles so a chump with money will come to her territory and the gang members will rob him blind. There are some desperate people out there using every dirty trick in the book to make money.

So many scenerios could happen. Is it worth the $1000 trip to see her?

It smells fishy, and you know that.

DjDamage

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
That is one possibility.

There are many other possibilities.

You met her on a dating website?How do you know you are the only guy who wants to fly to see her?? You know how desperate men are!! she could have 20 guys on the plane right now. Every date = a free meal. She doesn't have to eat for a month lol.

I also heard stories of girls belonging to gangs members making fake profiles so a chump with money will come to her territory and the gang members will rob him blind. There are some desperate people out there using every dirty trick in the book to make money.

So many scenerios could happen. Is it worth the $1000 trip to see her?

It smells fishy, and you know that.

DjDamage
yeah... I'm still NOT going I repeat NOT going at this point unless she does some heavy convincing... I told her to come to my area and she says she can't.. whatever.... The only positive side is I've been talking with this girl for almost 2 years and we've talked on the phone and she's even called me from Thailand before. And don't laugh I met her in a chat room...she was in the DC area MSN chatroom for some reason. Laugh if you want I just laughed myself LOL

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... I'm still NOT going I repeat NOT going at this point unless she does some heavy convincing..
Heavy Convincing??? All she needs to say to you is " Me so horny" and you will be on your way! Don't deny that.

The only positive side is I've been talking with this girl for almost 2 years and we've talked on the phone and she's even called me from Thailand before.

2 years talking on the phone?? you are really hung up on this girl. You got oneitis. The only cure is go sarge women who live in your own town and not half way across the planet.

And don't laugh I met her in a chat room
Immaculate: I am a wealthy man from America do you know where America is?

Girl: YA YOU KNOW BRITNEY?? ME RIKE BLITNEY SPEALS VERY MUCH.

Immaculate: yeah she is really talented, you should come here sometimes...... So what are you wearing?????

LOL Come on Bro this is not the way to meet woman, read the DJ Bible and apply it to your life.

DjDamage

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting this chic weas a freak of nature.

But it happened. I know her, she knows me, and claims she likes me, says we could be soulmates all that BS.

Now it's either innocent and she wants me, or she's gonna kill me.

I got a 50 50 chance.

ANd our meeting didn't go down like that at all. And I don't have it bad for this chic.. I have no feelings for this chic... I am finding all this interesting... should I go or shouldn't I go.. one of life's greatest questions. It could lead to a pot of gold or a pile of sh!t.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, and if she's in a gang, why did she get pissed off at me when I tried to hook her up with Creative (from this board) since he lives in SFO. It's all explained in this thread. She got all pissed off like "I only wanna meet you!"

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOUGH LOVE

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88470

^ Immaculate you issue with the Thai hooker stems from your rejection from this other thread you posted

i was looking at why you are acting so out of character and prepared to take such foolish risks with your life

why lose hope ? you had the woman at your house

she wanted sex and YOU decided that the situation wouldn't go there that night ( read my replies i am 100% right )

the woman left and decided to call it quits

BUT YOU HAD HER and you let her go

so what you gunna pay $500 - $........ and go to Thailand just to have sex straight up ? but she loves you ? she has never met you !

you f*cking hypocrite ! :)

you called the other woman a slut because she wanted sex on the first date

baby daddy you are full of $hit. go and read your posts you said over and over and over again DUH I THINK SHE WANTED SEX

things didn't work out because YOU failed to act

instead of being honest and learning which improves your game

your response : "f*ck that slut all she wants is a baby daddy"

now i never said nothing because i knew i was right and because you were hurting inside

i was hoping you would get up dust yourself off and try again

YOU GONE MAD CRAZY AFC

-------------------------------------------------------

THE THAI HOOKER :

i think the girl is a hooker based on what information you have given us.

hookers in big cities have pimps. organised crime.

so she works in a brothel that has thought up a way to use the internet. this is not new.

an american who comes over bringing american dollars and stays for a few weeks is worth the small outlay , time and effort

a Thai worker who gets small money can only spend small money

all criminals dream of the big heist

get rich quick schemes

they talk this $hit all day ( my friends annoy me to no end with this crap )

tourists have always been where the money is in third world countries

it is the natural progression of organised crime to take this business to the internet

this works on so many levels

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR PROBLEM :

you are acting like a weak f*ck

be a man and go to Thailand

finding out she is in a brothel might wake your AFC a$$ up

having some Thai thug point a gun at you might snap you back to reality

i get so f*cking pissed off at alot of the people on the board who take their lives as a joke

run up on some dude on coke with a knife and are so f*cking dumb they don't appreciate the danger they are in

maybe i am blessed ? having people try their best to kill me and in battle i am still alive

i understand we have one life

just one

it is precious

you must understand that it only takes one mistake and it's game over

Immaculate i hope you realise you are worth more than this

i hope you stop settling for second best

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: TOUGH LOVE

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88470

^ Immaculate you issue with the Thai hooker stems from your rejection from this other thread you posted

i was looking at why you are acting so out of character and prepared to take such foolish risks with your life

why lose hope ? you had the woman at your house

she wanted sex and YOU decided that the situation wouldn't go there that night ( read my replies i am 100% right )

the woman left and decided to call it quits

BUT YOU HAD HER and you let her go

so what you gunna pay $500 - $........ and go to Thailand just to have sex straight up ? but she loves you ? she has never met you !

you f*cking hypocrite ! :)

you called the other woman a slut because she wanted sex on the first date

baby daddy you are full of $hit. go and read your posts you said over and over and over again DUH I THINK SHE WANTED SEX

things didn't work out because YOU failed to act

instead of being honest and learning which improves your game

your response : "f*ck that slut all she wants is a baby daddy"

now i never said nothing because i knew i was right and because you were hurting inside

i was hoping you would get up dust yourself off and try again

YOU GONE MAD CRAZY AFC

-------------------------------------------------------

THE THAI HOOKER :

i think the girl is a hooker based on what information you have given us.

hookers in big cities have pimps. organised crime.

so she works in a brothel that has thought up a way to use the internet. this is not new.

an american who comes over bringing american dollars and stays for a few weeks is worth the small outlay , time and effort

a Thai worker who gets small money can only spend small money

all criminals dream of the big heist

get rich quick schemes

they talk this $hit all day ( my friends annoy me to no end with this crap )

tourists have always been where the money is in third world countries

it is the natural progression of organised crime to take this business to the internet

this works on so many levels

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR PROBLEM :

you are acting like a weak f*ck

be a man and go to Thailand

finding out she is in a brothel might wake your AFC a$$ up

having some Thai thug point a gun at you might snap you back to reality

i get so f*cking pissed off at alot of the people on the board who take their lives as a joke

run up on some dude on coke with a knife and are so f*cking dumb they don't appreciate the danger they are in

maybe i am blessed ? having people try their best to kill me and in battle i am still alive

i understand we have one life

just one

it is precious

you must understand that it only takes one mistake and it's game over

Immaculate i hope you realise you are worth more than this

i hope you stop settling for second best

You're still sayin that chic wanted SEX??

She couldn't even stay the night! I was like "let's watch another movie"... she says "I have to go home to my son"... I would have f@cked her if she stayed longer! The movie was a little over an hour.. so I was supposed to bang her during the movie and she's off to take care of her kid? If she wanted sex wouldn't she have stayed longer??
Wouldn't she have come prepared to stay the night??

Or did she just want me to hit it and run? How many chics want you to f@ck them and then they run? That's what the guy does!