Should I fly to SFO to meeet HOT chic?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to come to VA I'm not flying out to SFO .. hell I really can't.. I got a ****in job and bills to pay.. I even offered to pay for her hotel if she came here and told her to come with her friend ...

I don't think she's down.

Plus I think she's lying about her age.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know with my luck if I go this chic falls for me and I got wifey potential on my hands...

ofcourse I won't go so I'll never know.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see what we got to work with

first picture

DATED 2003.

it is now 2005 so picture is 2 years old.

also the young woman appears naked lying on the bed

take a close look at her nose

take a close look at her eyes. not look at them look into them.

she looks worn and used. hard from a hard life. prostitute ?

second picture

also DATED 2003

it is now 2005 so picture is 2 years old.

her nose and eyes look slightly different from girl in first photo

COMPARE BONE STRUCTURE ABOVE RIGHT EYEBROW between photo 1 and photo 2

i think it is two different girls

photo taken with same camera....

that is also interesting....

girl looks fresh young and happy

third photo

girl in this photo has a longer and more narrow face

also a high forehead

picture says "pretty woman"

did you originally get contact from a dating site for women in thailand ?

WHAT STORY :

She wants me to fly down there, and meet her up where she lives. Meaning I'll have to meet her relatives and all that crap.

lives there + relatives

But she's so damn fine! I gotta post up a pic. And she's practically begging me to come... she wants me to stay a whole month ... which is the amounjt of time she is staying until she goes back home!

goes back home where ? i thought she lived there ?

she there all alone just with a friend... no family.... dayum maybe I should go in that case lol!

she is in town not visiting family

says she goes back HOME soon

what is she doing ?

I'm trying to get her to come to my territory instead but she's trying to say her English isn't good enough... whatever.

me love you long time

--------------------------------------

WHAT IS HER STATED OCCUPATION ?

IS HER FRIEND A MAN ( PIMP ) ?

WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS ?

WHAT CITY IS SHE IN ?

PRETTY GIRL NO REAL WORK IN BIG CITY WHAT DOES SHE DO ?

WHAT DOES SHE DO THAT AFFORDS HER TO MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY FOR A 1 MONTH F*CKING HOLIDAY ?

seriously who can afford to have a one month holiday with no money coming in ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but there is a 90% probability that she has a Thai boyfriend waiting for her back home waiting for money. Unless she is from Thai High Society, she only wants your money. Just keep on chatting, and I promise you that once she goes back to Thailand, you'll get a couple of emails begging for money.

Trust me in this, I've travelled extensivly in that region for business and I know how Thai people are.

PS. ask her if she's from ISSAN! If she is, RUN LIKE HELL!!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She's got an attitude" .... Next f--king next!!!

She doesn't even KNOW YOU and she has an attitude?!

D-mnit Immaculate, will you get a freaking grip?! Spend time and energy in your own locale. This woman is NOTHING and as noted a 6.5 at best by me and another one.

The only thing more overrated than her are the Chicago Cubs' pre-season prognostications each year. Give me a freaking break.

Get off MySpace/internet or whatever, go downtown, to the coffee shop, or whatever, and meet a living, breathing, real human being of a woman who is better than this gal ... and please, quit dropping "9" ratings and "model looks" and trampy chicks.

Note: Kathy Ireland in her prime was a 9, not this gal. Get a freaking grip man.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but there is a 90% probability that she has a Thai boyfriend waiting for her back home waiting for money. Unless she is from Thai High Society, she only wants your money. Just keep on chatting, and I promise you that once she goes back to Thailand, you'll get a couple of emails begging for money.

Trust me in this, I've travelled extensivly in that region for business and I know how Thai people are.

PS. ask her if she's from ISSAN! If she is, RUN LIKE HELL!!!
Maybe her friend IS her boyfriend and they are gonna jump me and rob me as soon as I show up!

I don't know she got some VISA to come here for 3 months and study... I think she works too.. I don't care anymore. You guys have talked me out of going.. thanks. I may owe you my life.

But, in the years we have been chatting, she has NVER asked me for a penny.. I've always been waiting for it, but she never has.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two different girls

The first wh-re on the bed is definitely not the second one with the big nose -- I hated both photos by the way. The first one screams STD, the second one is just an average gal. The third one looks like a prom picture. Honestly? You could go into a town of 1,000 people and find someone better. I'm baffled at the "model looks" stuff here ... what model agency? Dogs-R-Us?

This girl (or girls) has so many red flags it's not funny.

I like your posts and efforts Immaculate, keep building up that B.S. detector, it will serve you well.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're tripping a bit here... I think it's the same girl. I have more pics too and she looks the same. Plus I have talked to her on the phone several times..

I think you are blowing this out of proportion a bit...It's the same chic in the pics.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I'd still go but I like a good adventure.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
**** I'd still go but I like a good adventure.

ohhh sh!t Ricky don't tempt me man... I've been talked out of it already! Do you think it's the same chic in the pics?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
I'm going to say it once. No girl is worth $500+ a trip to go see her. Unless she is willing to pay for most of it.

comic_relief
Ehem... All of it...

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Ehem... All of it...
Francisco I've been waitin for your post in this thread bud lol what took you so long?

How do I get her to pay for it?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to Ricky ...

.... he's a good man, probably a good guy ... read his latest posts, he's trying to shrug off a heavy dose of AFCism. (We've all been there.)

Two things ...

1. You don't fly out there ...

2. You don't want her flying to see you ...

Why on No. 2? Because you'll get all wrapped up in her and fly back to see her when your energies should be focused around where you live at this moment.

Long distance relationships really aren't relationships at all. I know, I've been in a couple. They're phoney, they're stupid.

Forget this chick, she's a MySpace 'ho. Time to move on. Focus your energies in your town. My guess is if you made it a goal to meet someone even just a couple blocks from you, you could do it. Forget Thailand 'ho, she's playing you like a fiddle.

Ricky means well, but he is wrong, WAY wrong.

Rollo is right: If you spun more plates (i.e. dated a number of women at the same time) you would not have even thought of doing something as insane as thinking of flying across the country for someone you don't know. You have cyber-oneitis.

Again -- GREAT A GRIP!!!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are right.

So I fly out there. Get laid. And I get massive feelings for this chic and she goes back to Thailiand....what next?

Anyway.. I got 2 numbers from chics LOCALLY I'm about to call tonight... just waiting for that after 8pm to get here...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you asked her if she's from Issan, yet?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
have you asked her if she's from Issan, yet?

no Haven't talked to her .. haven't seen her in chat I think she's pissed at me hahaha

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would visit, but only cause SF is right next door. Don't ask her directly if she is from "Issan" (whatever that signifies), ask her where in Thailand she is from.

To fly from DC, you must like her ALOT. I agree with everyone else, only go if you got the time and money (she won't pay), She might dump you, and SF is expensive! Peace.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
I would visit, but only cause SF is right next door. Don't ask her directly if she is from "Issan" (whatever that signifies), ask her where in Thailand she is from.

To fly from DC, you must like her ALOT. I agree with everyone else, only go if you got the time and money (she won't pay), She might dump you, and SF is expensive! Peace.
I should hook you up with her then and you can let me know howit goes. OK she's online now I'm gonna ask. I know she's from Bangcok or however the hell you spell it.. is Issan in Bangkok?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's your catch, bro :D Just helpin with some perspective. Sounds like you won't be seeing her from the offer so I suppose you weighed da pros and cons

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
She's your catch, bro :D Just helpin with some perspective. Sounds like you won't be seeing her from the offer so I suppose you weighed da pros and cons
lol Is Issan in Bangcok or what man you didn't answer the question?? She is from bangkok... And since I'm not going I can be like hey i got a friend in San fran
then I can hook you up with her msn chat and you can take it from there... but you'll owe me big if you get laid.