First off the problem isint if he minds. He doesnt care, he wants me to hit it he broke it off with her and he gave me the number, yeah thats out of the way.
I dont know if its creepy or not Ive never talked to her on the phone ive only talked to her when im with my best-friend, but she imed me all the time when I used to go on AIM. She used to ask me to chill with her all the time but we just never got around to it I guess, shes also told me im the coolest person shes ever met, hah.
She would also rub up against me and give me massages all the time and **** and tell me how she thinks im hot and her friends think im hot. She also hooked me up with her cousin at her party a few months ago.
So basically im here with her number should I call her out of the blue after shes been broken up with my friend and I havent seen her in a week.
I dont know if its creepy or not Ive never talked to her on the phone ive only talked to her when im with my best-friend, but she imed me all the time when I used to go on AIM. She used to ask me to chill with her all the time but we just never got around to it I guess, shes also told me im the coolest person shes ever met, hah.
She would also rub up against me and give me massages all the time and **** and tell me how she thinks im hot and her friends think im hot. She also hooked me up with her cousin at her party a few months ago.
So basically im here with her number should I call her out of the blue after shes been broken up with my friend and I havent seen her in a week.