"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should I call her out on her behavior?

oztradamus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Cali
I went out on a date with this chick last week. Everything went pretty good and I have heard nothing but good things from HER friends about what a good time she had. But the past couple of days, she has been acting different around me. She kind of ignores me and doesnt keep eye contact and acts a little nervous around me. I have also been told by her friends that she has feelings for me and was surprised when I asked her out because she thought we were friends. Now she is the shy type and I read in some other threads how some shy girls may have a high interest level in you when they start to ignore you or act differently around you. So my question is should I call her out on how she has been ignoring me or should I just wait and see if she changes. Help is desperately needed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Shy women get nervous around guys that they like - this is normal.

Of course you should 'not' bring this behavior to her attention - it'll just make her more nervous and self-conscious!

You have been told that she likes you - I don't see where your concern/doubts originate from. Just dont be overly aggressive and take things slower than normal and make her feel comfortable being around you - only then will she open up to you.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Dood don't call her out on "her behavior." She's done nothing wrong!!! I don't know about her have "feelings" for you so soon, but if you know she likes you then don't worry about it.

There was a girl last semester that was totally into me. I knew she was physically attracted to me but I had no idea how much she wanted/liked me because everytime I was around her she'd be super shy and insecure. I just took this as a low interest level and now I'm banging her friend...:D



PIMP
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
She may have feelings for you and she might be afraid you don't for her. It's kind of a defense mechanism.

Ask her out again...
 
Top