Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break no contact to suggest she go see a "real" doctor???

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I break radio silence in the form of an email to suggest she go see a real doctor, something of the lines of, " Sorry to break radio silence, I respect how you may be feeling physically, may I suggest you see your brother's family doctor and take your book on your illness with you... no reply to this email is necessary "
I am reluctant to do this but I feel as if I should. What do you guys think?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving on is the best way to love her. You can not give a real love to anyone until you respect yourself enough to love yourself enough first. How can you give before you have? Right now, discipline is your action of love, to yourself and her as well. Time will revel this to you. But only after you achieve it. Stay the course.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no contact means, no contact, you put that up when you want to move on and not waste time on a female again, so tell me in that context why you would even contact her? she will not really follow what you said. what I would ask of you is why you are still caring?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not your job to fix her. Man's greatest weakness is his facade of strength, and woman's greatest strength is her facade of weakness. When it matters to them, women are very resilient.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Be genuinely forthcoming with your intent. Therein lies the answer. It was never really about her, was it? It is about you and your desire for her. If I could see through this facade with typed words, don't you think she, too, will decipher your attempted machination of desperation?

If you want her, be genuine and overt with your intent. It will take you much further. But before you needlessly act on your "want," ask yourself if your desire for her is founded on desperation, a place of lack--or strength, a place of wholeness. If the former (and by your attempted machination, it appears it is), you are not ready.

Last edited:

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inthink something may be wrong with her... I swear I think she should get a 2nd opinion from a real md. But It is not my problem... no contact...I swear I am genuinely concerned but because I was weak before, I can't do that..Thanks guys... you have really been helpful...
I am living with the fact that I f'ed up...being needy and insecure...I feel so stupid... I just lost my way....I just lost my way during my mom's illnessvand death.. and I am trying to claw my way back into manliness. I f'ed up
up. I am going to be better because I am taking a hard look at myself...
I didn't expect our reconnecting to go the way it did..distance and all.But this page has really taught me a lot, and some of you bros are hella funny..