"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Should I break from the "norm"?

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
I havent wanted to go out for a while now, been to busy with other crap in my life. I went and got my hair did :p and the girl who cut my hair was very outgoing and was neg-hitting and C and F ng me just as much as I was her. (yes i know hair stylists have to be that way) but this one went above and beyond. She (to me) gave me all kinds of signals, even gave me a reason to call later for a number close.. I feel all the sighns are there, but..

I'm not overly attracted to her and shes older than me, I dont usually date less than hb8 or 9's and she would be a 6-7, but the personality would bump her to an 8.5 or 9 (if you decided that matters :p ) and I usually date very young, my last was 19 while I'm 28. I think she'd be a blast to date and a ball in the bed, but theres the attraction thing and the age thing, I'm not used to it. I'm not even sure she's not spoken for, but if she is, shes not realllly not showing it. All it would take is to ask my neighbor to find out and that's it. I might call since she gave me a reason, but I dont think it should be until monday or tuesday if I do? Should I break from the norm? or stay with it?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Thanks alot for the post. ;)

Well, I am partially phyisically attracted to her becuase of the potential "older woman factor". I have never "dated" an older woman (granted shes only 3 years older), but I've had some great "times" with them. From the banter today, I would say I would be in for a wild ride. As far as finding her attractive on a non sexually useful way, not really, no.

So if I do call, when should it be? I'm thinking monday or tuesday.

Any other suggestions?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top