Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I book a hotel instead?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little sister is having an elopement or private wedding whatever you call it now a days early January in Boston.
She studies at Harvard medical school.
I will be flying in from our hometown San Diego and stay in Boston for 2 nights.

Should I book a hotel like a man should or crash with my mother and my sister's homegirl (fine as hell but engaged) ?
I would most likely crash on the couch.
They are staying in a 2 bedroom apartment that my sister loaned them since the owners are temporary out of the country and are friends with my sister reason for the cool gesture of giving the keys for a few nights.

I feel like I should book my own sh!t though and not interfere with my mom and the other broad.

Any solid guidance I would appreciate Im 32 by the way.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay in the apartment. The women should stay in 2 room together, so you should be able to the bedroom for yourself.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Float the idea and see how they react. You know them, we don't. Obviously don't be pushy since you have reservations about imposing.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the Hotel idea. Gives you a lot more options on leaving, staying, and exclusive bathroom use. Hooking up for a ONS is now an option.

Scout on Tinder before you go.

Check out these places in town