Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i be worrieD?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last night me and my gf had sex with a condom, and she had me jizz on her tits after. we wiped it off, and off my ****. About a half hour later, she tried to put my **** in her **** without a condom like 3 times, it never really got in more then 1/2 of the head really two times before we stopped trying to put it in. Should i be worried about old *** from the first time we did it?

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the possibility, but the chances are a little slim. Be safe. Be prepared to know the consequences of having unprotected sex.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well stds arent a issue its a ltr. she jsut ried to put it in a few times, i didnt want her to actually.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're cutting it close bud. Jizz, or ***, can survive outside of the body for up to 30 minutes. But I doubt that it would have done anything. To be safe you should always wear a condom and never let your girl pressure you into doing otherwise! Be strong lol.

If you want to be really safe you could always get the morning afterpill, but that might be excessive in this case. Whatever you think is necessary.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also she started her period a few hours before we ****ed. I didnt even notice and she didnt evne tell me so it must of been very light. So that basically said on a site i read it GREATLY decreases her chance of contraception let alone all the other factors, so i think we're ok.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Yes... you should be worried.... Its dumb!!!!

Unless of course you know she's comfortable with taking the morning after pill...
thanks