"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

should I be worried?

fiddlemethis

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 weeks now...but we've been hanging out for a month prior to going out. Anyway , everything is going good. Everytime we hang out, we seem to have a good time, and we have nice intimate moments, we havent done anything beyond kissing yet though. Anyway, thats jus a bit of my background wit her.

There is this other guy, he goes to her school and she brought him up prior to us going out when we just used to hang out. I have no idea what their history is but i know he talks to her on msn and i've met him when we were out one time where he approached us, we were in a group and instantly started hitting on my girlfriend... iam really playing this i dont give a **** attitude to anything, thats basicly how i got her , so i try not to say anything about it and today she told me how he wanted her to come out with him and basicly said she was considering it... so i jus told her to go, (the i dont give a **** attitude) and right away she told me how she already said no and she wants to come with me ... anyway, this is starting to piss me of. I know this dude doesnt like me, and i dont like him... even thought i told my girlfriend i have nothing against him. Basicly should i be worried? I dont know how she feels about him... but wat should i do? wat should I tell her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well first off...I'm not sure what you mean by "Come out" with him, but it sounds like she isn't really that interested in him, or at least is more interested in you. So I wouldn't think you have much to be worried about...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If your girlfriend is worth anything, then worry little.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Yeah by her saying that she already said no and wants you to 'come out' with her makes me believe she has more interest in you.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
if i were in your position id wait for him to come up to my girlfriend and start flirting with her. then id go up to him then say almost jokingly, "you wanna quit tryin to pick up my girlfriend?". then he'll been on the spot, and he'll know that you dont like appreciate his actions.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
teedos advice is the best. Dont say anything to your girl about it. say something to the guy about it
 
Top