Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I be pi$$ed?

jefe96

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf was hanging out with a friend of hers and this friends FB (a guy). Anyways, I asked her if she got hit on by anybody at the bar (jokingly) and she says that her friends FB was hitting on her but she told him that she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested. She gets a text last night and doesn't know who it's from but then says 'oh it's so and so's FB'. She says that he has texted her before and claims that she never responds. So if that is true then this guy is a real chump because he's been texting with no reply for 2 weeks or more.

But, now I'm pissed because the only way that he could've got her cell # is that she gave it to him or her friend gave it to him. Either way I'm like wtf? I let it slide last night when we were talking about it but this morning I'm pissed because I just realized that these are the only 2 ways that he could have got the #. Should I be pissed? And if so, is it too late to confront her about it? Or does that just make me look like the chump?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a joke, "Hey, how did he get your number, osmosis?"

If she says she dished it to him, don't blow up ... but start scanning the field for other women. Spin some more plates, date others if she dished it because that's the first domino that she'll push in order to get out. If her friend dished it, no biggie.

But yeah, if she gave it to him, definitely start playing the field. Committed gf's don't give out numbers; one's that are looking do.

I suggest start playing the field before she does, that gives you more power.

jefe96

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is just too nice and will be everybody's friend, which gets her into trouble as I am finding out. I definitely need to put a stop to it and let her know that it won't be tolerated. She's never been in a 'real relationship/LTR' before and is not totally sure of what to do or not to do, which is half the problem. This is the same girl who tells me she could never love anyone as much as she loves me, so I don't really think that she's up to anything, just trying to please everybody. So I'll have to let her know that her behavior is not pleasing me and then I think we'll be ok.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think your GF's friend would give her own FB's your GF's number ?
and if she did your relationship is not being respected

You need to put this girl in check and fast
make sure your girl understands it wont be tolerated for even a minute

Put your foot down NOW, but I would start looking around, something aint kosher

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he could have got it off his fb's phone when she wasnt looking or caller id .

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion

do not make a jealous scene look cool as if is not a big deal, besides open your eyes for more clues, at the sign of she is playing with you, next, but there is not enough evidence that she is, get more info.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont make a big deal? his gfs friend's fb is calling / texting her
thats bs
i would be mad