Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Be Concerned About a Girl's High Body Count?

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas,
This is my first post on the SoSuave forum and I'm having a really hard time with one of my plates right now. I fell for this girl when I guess I shouldn't have but that's beside the point. I'm pretty much in deep now. She has had over 15 partners and has only been active sexually for three years. She seems to use sex as almost a method to lure guys in so she can sink her hooks in and date them. I was thinking about committing to her but there's the problem of distance (I know what you'll say, distance isn't a relationship and Tomasi's words have sunk in well when it comes to that). So I'm not doing distance with her. But, the problem is that I'm pretty much still in a sticky situation. I know that now she is a free soul at college she'll continue to hook up with / fvck other guys. However, she claims to be in love with me and she claims that she's never felt this way about a guy before. I am inclined to not believe her because right after we tried to do distance but the split this past march, she immediately up and fvcked another guy a week after we split. She seems very fickle and I'm rambling but my question is this;

1)Even if there is a possibility to be with her, not over distance, do you think that this would be a problem? It bothers me because I have only slept with three girls including her and shes slept with 16 guys including me.

2) Is there any literature on females with high body counts that I could be directed to so as to familiarize myself with the underlying psychology?

3) Do I have the right to be concerned about her having so many previous sexual partners?

I can't help but feel anxious about this situation. Any help is much appreciated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas,
This is my first post on the SoSuave forum and I'm having a really hard time with one of my plates right now. I fell for this girl when I guess I shouldn't have but that's beside the point. I'm pretty much in deep now. She has had over 15 partners and has only been active sexually for three years. She seems to use sex as almost a method to lure guys in so she can sink her hooks in and date them. I was thinking about committing to her but there's the problem of distance (I know what you'll say, distance isn't a relationship and Tomasi's words have sunk in well when it comes to that). So I'm not doing distance with her. But, the problem is that I'm pretty much still in a sticky situation. I know that now she is a free soul at college she'll continue to hook up with / fvck other guys. However, she claims to be in love with me and she claims that she's never felt this way about a guy before. I am inclined to not believe her because right after we tried to do distance but the split this past march, she immediately up and fvcked another guy a week after we split. She seems very fickle and I'm rambling but my question is this;

1)Even if there is a possibility to be with her, not over distance, do you think that this would be a problem? It bothers me because I have only slept with three girls including her and shes slept with 16 guys including me.

2) Is there any literature on females with high body counts that I could be directed to so as to familiarize myself with the underlying psychology?

3) Do I have the right to be concerned about her having so many previous sexual partners?

I can't help but feel anxious about this situation. Any help is much appreciated.
15 lol. Folks around here would be delighted if their babes only fvcked 15.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Don't focus on the "high body count" part. Nowadays it doesn't matter. She will do what women do, sooner or later.

No.

Look man, you're 20 and you've had 3 partners so far. You haven't tasted the sweet juices of the Punani garden. Your mind is playing you at the moment.

Imagine having 3 shirts. You've worked and paid for them with your own money. They were expensive, so there's a sentimental value to it. But what would happen if, all of a sudden, someone would give you 30 high quality, top notch shirts? Their colors and fabrics are from another dimension. Would you even try to wear or take care of the other 3 shirts? No, you'd forget them pretty quick. If they turn up one day by accident while you're clearing out your wardrobe, you might wear them.

The point is that she's having the time of her life and you're making yourself crazy. There's no possible scenario where you guys are in a monogamous relationship. Women throw out "I love you's" and "You're special's" like candy on Halloween. It's nothing to them if they can, in turn, get validated by the guy.

And how the f*ck do you know when she's having sex so precisely?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time with one of my plates right now. I fell for this girl when I guess I shouldn't have but that's beside the point. I'm pretty much in deep now.
Ok you have a plate but you're catching feelings and thinking of possible relationship with her at age of 20 that might be a possible slvt? LOL
Dude, at your age, go have fun and don't get any emotions other than general friendly emotions involved. String her along and test her if you want to see if she really means what she says but don't fear losing her. It's just your turn at your age. Throw seriousness out the window.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 sexual encounters in the span of three years is somewhat reasonable, but her actual number of partners is probably closer to 20 or 25 (or possibly even much higher). If you want an LTR with this girl, look elsewhere.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 sexual encounters in the span of three years is somewhat reasonable, but her actual number of partners is probably closer to 20 or 25 (or possibly even much higher). If you want an LTR with this girl, look elsewhere.
Yup.

Multiply said number that comes out of a girls mouth by 3. Divide said number that comes out of a dudes mouth by 3. LOL :lol:

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to use sex as almost a method to lure guys in so she can sink her hooks in and date them.
THE biggest red flag I can think of. Like if there was a moses stone tablets of top 10 red flags this one would be etched in at number one and bleeding out of the stone. People down in the valley looking up at the mountain and moses holding the tablets would be like "Dude, what the **** is going on w/ the first commandment? is that sh*t bleeding..?"

Also, and unfortunately, you're not special. Don't be thinking stuff like "Man shes had 15 guys but she LIKES me. I'm better than those guys". She's most likely got every guy she talks to thinking that sh*t. There's probably another dude on SS who's about to post a thread about her! His will say "She been with 16 guys and i'm wondering if that's too high?"

Cliffs:
Yes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE biggest red flag I can think of. Like if there was a moses stone tablets of top 10 red flags this one would be etched in at number one and bleeding out of the stone. People down in the valley looking up at the mountain and moses holding the tablets would be like "Dude, what the **** is going on w/ the first commandment? is that sh*t bleeding..?"

Also, and unfortunately, you're not special. Don't be thinking stuff like "Man shes had 15 guys but she LIKES me. I'm better than those guys". She's most likely got every guy she talks to thinking that sh*t. There's probably another dude on SS who's about to post a thread about her! His will say "She been with 16 guys and i'm wondering if that's too high?"

Cliffs:
Yes.
There's nothing "special" about you, but to you there might be something special where she thinks "it" is way better with you. Maybe those guys were pure Alphas and dragged down her esteem, sex sucked because the guy focused on himself. Maybe the other guy maintains his manhood without tearing her down, and the sex is way better. Who knows? It's all about how they feel.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She has had over 15 partners and has only been active sexually for three years.
3 years = 36 months.
36 / 15 = roughly a new fck every 3 months.

You see it sounds fishy.

15*3 = 45 dudes
36/45 = a dude every three weeks.

Which is still fishy. I look at it this way, for a girl with tits and ass she'd be fcking someone new roughly every weekend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years = 36 months.
36 / 15 = roughly a new fck every 3 months.

You see it sounds fishy.

15*3 = 45 dudes
36/45 = a dude every three weeks.

Which is still fishy. I look at it this way, for a girl with tits and ass she'd be fcking someone new roughly every weekend.
Is she really going to be switching them out every single weekend. From what I've seen they have a main go to who lasts a few months ( she wants to lock him down ), and a few stragglers that occasionally make it in there.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, any woman with a bodycount higher than 1 has issues with longterm pairbonding. This is scientifically proven. Another thing that is proven is she is lying. She has banged more than 15 guys.

Also, remember what Rollo Tomassi said. Never reveal your count under penalty of death.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that now she is a free soul at college she'll continue to hook up with / fvck other guys. However, she claims to be in love with me and she claims that she's never felt this way about a guy before. I am inclined to not believe her because right after we tried to do distance but the split this past march, she immediately up and fvcked another guy a week after we split.
Obviously, she looks to you as the "emotion" boyfriend, and her physical sexual partners as her "sex" boyfriends. As for myself, I'd rather be sexed than "loved". :rolleyes: