“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      tihash

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        476
      • Reaction score
        15
    2. Like

      soulforge

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,239
      • Reaction score
        4,962
    3. Like

      Billtx49

      Master Don Juan From DFW
      • Messages
        5,989
      • Reaction score
        5,410
    4. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
    5. Like

      Lookatu

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        3,889
    6. Like

      HyenaPrince

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        579
      • Reaction score
        815
  • Loading…
Top