Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ask her out again?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl about a month ago, we texted a bit. I did most of the asking of the questions, she just answered and asked once in a while.

I eventually asked her out and she said she couldn't. I didn't press further and stopped texting her. I ran into her recently and I think I should have tried a bit me. I wasn't sure if she was just responding out of respect.

PS: ive seen her multiple times in school. when we met, I was talking to a female friend and reading a book, I caught her stealing glances once in a while. When I was returning to my dorm later at night, I met in the way, had some convo with her, she was smiling, complimented her height, she's about 5ft11 while I'm 5'9. I asked for her number just before we went our separate ways

Her hall of residence is just opposite mine. Do you think it will be better to ask to meet outside instead of another date?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but she seems rather lackadaisical.
I’ve also encountered this. Anyone that pursues, eventually will.

I’d move on to greener pastures.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General Rule - If trying getting her out feels like pulling your teeth out, she's not interested.

Reaction score
This is beyond NEXTset. If a chick is interested in a man, she’ll make the process of availability to be with him very easy.

Many dudes are of the opinion of giving chicks second chances or keeping the door open. I agree with the school of thought of “One Strike Rule”. If a chick doesn’t take full advantage of the opportunity I gave her, she’s out of her. No second chances.

Do you think if Cristiano Ronaldo asked to meet up, she’d be available? Next her and move on. Practice makes perfect.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but she seems rather lackadaisical.
I’ve also encountered this. Anyone that pursues, eventually will.

I’d move on to greener pastures.
Yes I think you're correct, her replies before that screenshot aren't that bad tho but I guess you're right

Seeing her again made me reconsider lol, she's really cute

one word answers, no effort from her side. She is not interested. Also never ask questions that you are not interested in. It’s easy to sense that you are not genuine
Little effort, yeah. What question am I not genuinely interested in?

She doesn’t like you.
Sadly, it looks like this

General Rule - If trying getting her out feels like pulling your teeth out, she's not interested.
Optimist view says its not that bad yet lol

This is beyond NEXTset. If a chick is interested in a man, she’ll make the process of availability to be with him very easy.

Many dudes are of the opinion of giving chicks second chances or keeping the door open. I agree with the school of thought of “One Strike Rule”. If a chick doesn’t take full advantage of the opportunity I gave her, she’s out of her. No second chances.

Do you think if Cristiano Ronaldo asked to meet up, she’d be available? Next her and move on. Practice makes perfect.
Lol, I'm a big fan of Ronaldo. I think it's quite unrealistic to make this comparison but I get your point