"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Should I approach her or not?

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hello brothers,

I was seeing a girl back then. She wanted me in her Friendzone, but I rejected it and cut ties with her. It's been two years since then, I wanna stay casual with her now. Should I approach her or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
She's forgotten you buddy. There's lots of other girls out there that are probably hotter than her
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
In most cases, its not worth getting out of the friendzone. The amount of time required for that is better spent on looking for new plates.
 
Top