Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I apologize to this HB9 attention *****?

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's my problem. I've dealing with this HB9 alot lately. She is so gorgeous, nice tight package and everything, but she's a total attention *****. It actually gets annoying to talk to her after awhile. I've been trying many of the techniques out from this site and I've had great success with other girls. With her I just mess around and test new stuff since we work together.

So the story goes that she was going to buy this pair of shoes from the store we work at together(we're both 19) and so I thought she'd pay for it when she finishes her shift. Well I saw her leave and when I went past the desk she was at, the box of shoes were still there so I went to put them behind the desk thinking that she forgot them. Well the box was empty. I thought "where did they go?" I asked eveyone around and knowone knew. So then I started joking that she stole them. I was like "I bet she took them and walked right out!" in a C+F way. Everyone had a good laugh and we joked about it for a bit. Then I left to go for lunch, well guess what? She came back to purchase the shoes. She was mad that they were gone obviously, she looked everywhere and couldn't find them(probably a customer scooped them up). Anyways the point is that everyone told her how I said she stole them probably, blah, blah, blah...and so she was like "what an jerk" "what an *******" and left kinda mad. A couple of the people there told me she was pissed, but I thought she was just joking cause we always joke around. I know she didn't steal them cause I saw her leave with nothing...of yeah she's rich too.

So I see her today and yeah.....she was kinda pissed at me. She was very different after being pretty flirty before. We were talking a good like 5 minutes later, and laughing like 15 minutes later, but still I sensed a little coldness and thought only after that I should of apologized. I used to be the biggest nice guy and get walked all over, since I have changed so much it didn't even hit me till later.

Point is should I apologize or should I just forget about it? I'm still trying to stike a balance between nice guy and jerk.
Remember she's probably never been treated like this before, she always gets treated as such a princess and all. It was like she couldn't believe someone said that, she was offended, yet she still talk to me and was close later. I don't know?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
John

Reaction score
Originally posted by Someyungguy
I'm still trying to stike a balance between nice guy and jerk.
Remember she's probably never been treated like this before, she always gets treated as such a princess and all. It was like she couldn't believe someone said that, she was offended, yet she still talk to me and was close later. I don't know?
Yes you do know - don't be an apologetic chump like the rest of the idiots out here - she'll respect you more!!

Actually I'll joke around more and say "You know you get a discount and you are not poor so I don't know what motivated you to steal those shoes!!" "Are you a Kleptomaniac?"

If she is cool she'll go along with the joking - if she is a bytch she'll get mad - this is a good test of character! And then ask her out and tell her she'll need some dancing shoes!!!

Last edited:

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck take the joke further if you don't care about this girl. Be like "I know all about your two woman shoe-jacking operation. But how two women can share such nice shoes without fighting over them I will never be able to figure out." Or something along those lines. And the others are right, don't apologize and you should crack on her for having no sense of humor.

-Grey Fox

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ****ING APOLOGIZE.

Bust on her in a sarcastic sympathetic manner. Aaaaaw are you maaad?! You are so cuute when you are mad, want a hug?! Oooh come on baby *BIIIIG BEARHUG FOR LITTLE GIRLIE*

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i think that you've fuked things up. NEXT her. Believe me, it's 100 to 1 that you'll ever even get to kiss close her.

However, if u really wanna try it. Don't apologize for sure. If she brings it up, tell her to take a fukin joke and you thought she was better than that and walk off. Do not even think u did something wrong. She'll pick it up.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone on not apologizing.

I for one would not like to have this sort of misunderstanding sit in between me and a prospect though. I understand, she never mentioned to you she knows about and is mad about that joke.

Therefor, I would agree with Grey Fox and take the joke further. I would bring it up in a funny way, saying something like:

"I've had my eyes on these shoes and i was wondering how you sneeked out those boots the other day.." :D

This way you're bringing up the subject again and also showing you are joking without supplicating.

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah guys I forgot to say, that she was very *****ing when I first saw her and quiet but one of the very first thing she said was "I'm so mad at you right now." I said "why's that?" She replied "Cause you said I stole the shoes!"

Remember 2 or 3 other girls told her I said it, even though we were all joking around.

It's not going to work joking around about it more, she's diffenetly mad at me. It seems a bit misplaced though, because she was upset that the shoes were gone(last pair of course) and then when she heard I said she probably stole them that just made things worse.

If things are going to be different then usual, maybe I should apologize.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go against the crowd here and say you should apologize. Or at least talk it out and get it in the open... admit you were joking, you meant no harm, etc...

Think about it, if she isn't a HB, like she is a man or a regular looking girl, would you apologize? Guys here are telling you not to apologize because she is a HB9. But this different.... this isn't a bar, this is a workplace! You should think like a professional. And through my years, this type of "joking" isn't smooth and it's flat out unacceptable at the job. You can get reprimand on the job for this.

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a ****ty part time job. Everyone jokes around, even the supervisors. Knowone knows but the few people there, she's not going to tell anyone, but I guess she was kinda disappointed.

****, it's hard to explain the feeling of the situation. We still joked around the next day and had a good time, but when she brought the issue up, she was mad.

I think I should apologize or things won't be the same maybe.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
Think about it, if she isn't a HB, like she is a man or a regular looking girl, would you apologize? Guys here are telling you not to apologize because she is a HB9.
I don't care if she was my mother! I do not appologize for things I didn't do wrong.. to anyone. I might say i feel bad that they take it the way they do but i do not appologize.

On the other hand if i'd do something wrong, i'd appologize even to the scumbags of the underworld.

The point is: he didn't do anything wrong and therefor he should not appologize. He might want to tell her that it was a joke or whatever but if that is not enough, she is the one with the poblem.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, never apologize to anyone. If you do something wrong, you can say "I was wrong." But don't say I'm sorry or I apologize. That shows weakness.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't apologise. If she wants to be a *****, let her. You know what these attention hors are like. I have been interacting with an attention hor lately - really good looking, always getting attention and adulation from everyone - except me, of course. She has a real cold attitude with me because of it. When I met her I instantly knew she was like that - some kind of 6th sense about it now.

She was giving me googly eyes all the time - the funny thing is, she's dating someone I know, although she didn't realise I knew him at the time - so she also must feel a little uncomfortable - giving me lots of eye contact and the like for several days - until I inevitably ran into her with her boyfriend and when she found out I knew him - well, let's just say she wasn't too confortable around me after that - stupid little hor anyway - caught in the act. So yeah, I just kind of treat her like nothing special like 'I know what you're all about, honey, and don't try that sh*t with me'. Typical attention *****.

I kind of feel sorry for my friend, dating a chick like that who checks out other guys bigtime behind his back. If I was him, I would've f*cked her and ch*cked her - but the poor sap is treating her like his girlfriend now - at least until she gives the next guy that comes along the eyes and he steals her from him.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all this advice, the punk is still gonan go apologize. I hope she kicks you in the balls with the shoes she stole.

DO NOT APOLOGIZE.
Actually, the worst part is that she'll forgive him and she'll go back to acting normal, she will even say she appreciates his appology and he will think things are okay again. What he won't know is that she is thinking a little less of him.

I know one single appology won't make that much of a difference but soon he'll end up appologizing for every little thing.
She'll get mad at him for no reason at all just to see if he is still a supplicating whipped little boy.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
Yeah, never apologize to anyone. If you do something wrong, you can say "I was wrong." But don't say I'm sorry or I apologize That shows weakness .

Apologizing when necessary shows character !!!

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about it

It was just a little joke. She's just mad because she's never had a guy like you do that sort of ****y funny thing before. This will give her a chance to get back at you, which will cause you two to laugh more and soon you will be together heh what do you know ;)