"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Should I apologize to this HB9 attention *****?

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Wow, I'm glad to see there are such contructive people such as Caveman and AFK Protector on this board :rolleyes:
Yeah, this message board is starting to suck.


Anyways, I just wanted to say that I DID NOT apologize to the HB and I won't. Mostly because I want to see her reaction because this is new territory for me, dealing with such an HB and not giving in to my AFC feelings.

Basically I was talking about what happened with my friend at work and she said "don't apologize to her, that girl is such a princess. She always gets what she wants, etc, etc." Plus I have nothing to apologize about, she's really just mad because someone took her shoes. Really, not my fault.


Peace and thanks to anyone who replied without saying something stupid.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, this is a perfect opportunity to practice "neg-hitting" and have some fun with this - do it just to see her response and your goal is to get her laughing while taking her panties off - try it!!!

Read my last post and the other joking comments others mentioned! Have fun with it!!
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Well, I am just gonna act like a stupid ignorant guy and pretend you didn't say that :D

It's a good thing you didn't appologize for whatever reason you feel you may have.

You might think my reply was to insult you but it really wasn't. I am not gonna apppologize for my reply because I still stand by it. Since you didn't appologize you are on the right track. My reply was to explain what could have happened (and happens to soo many people - it happened to me) if you did appologize. (And you did write that you were going to)

I also understand AFK, because it happens all the time that every one on this board gives someone the same good advice and yet, the guy goes and does the opposite. That sometimes is a little frustrating. I hope you understand.

Either way, you didn't appologize so it's all good.
 
Top