Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I apologize to this HB9 attention *****?

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm glad to see there are such contructive people such as Caveman and AFK Protector on this board :rolleyes:
Yeah, this message board is starting to suck.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I DID NOT apologize to the HB and I won't. Mostly because I want to see her reaction because this is new territory for me, dealing with such an HB and not giving in to my AFC feelings.

Basically I was talking about what happened with my friend at work and she said "don't apologize to her, that girl is such a princess. She always gets what she wants, etc, etc." Plus I have nothing to apologize about, she's really just mad because someone took her shoes. Really, not my fault.

Peace and thanks to anyone who replied without saying something stupid.

Reaction score
Dude, this is a perfect opportunity to practice "neg-hitting" and have some fun with this - do it just to see her response and your goal is to get her laughing while taking her panties off - try it!!!

Read my last post and the other joking comments others mentioned! Have fun with it!!

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am just gonna act like a stupid ignorant guy and pretend you didn't say that :D

It's a good thing you didn't appologize for whatever reason you feel you may have.

You might think my reply was to insult you but it really wasn't. I am not gonna apppologize for my reply because I still stand by it. Since you didn't appologize you are on the right track. My reply was to explain what could have happened (and happens to soo many people - it happened to me) if you did appologize. (And you did write that you were going to)

I also understand AFK, because it happens all the time that every one on this board gives someone the same good advice and yet, the guy goes and does the opposite. That sometimes is a little frustrating. I hope you understand.

Either way, you didn't appologize so it's all good.