"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Should I abandon this plate or am I just being needy/butthurt

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Back story:

I matched with this girl in medical school, I can't get a date out of her but she suggests going to the beach for a weekend. I don't meet this girl prior because she said she was busy with exams, but the beach trip still happens and I get sex. She also tried doing school work at the beach and I had to tell her to cut that **** off cause it's a vacation lol. It took a couple of tries because she would throw the Jesus/Sin shield at me, but I worked my magic. I meet up with her two more times afterwards and every time I get her close to taking her clothes off she says she doesn't want to sin blah blah blah, but I let it slide.

She has another round of exams and becomes more distant (not as routinely responsive to snaps or texts) and I start to back off and this weekend I ask her if she wants to do something after she is finished with exams and she says she doesn't know because she's overwhelmed and stressing out. I say okay cool and then she just randomly starts dumping walls of texts on me about how stressed she is and how she is losing friends/she doesn't know what to do blah blah. I tell her my insight and I decide to go ghost for a few days. I decided to end the ghost last night by just snapping her a pic of a beer at a bar and she responds and she responded to some my snap story of my gym morning workout, so idk if I'm just getting played or not. I know t at I'm never going to be a priority because of Medical School and Jesus lol. In addition, she seem like she has some inner demons she has to work on.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
but the beach trip still happens and I get sex.
So did you have sex with her?

I meet up with her two more times afterwards and every time I get her close to taking her clothes off she says she doesn't want to sin blah blah blah, but I let it slide.
So if you did have sex already, now she's witholding it? If you've already had sex and she witholds it, that is a power move or she no longer desires you. Realize it and move onto someone that will.

I start to back off and this weekend I ask her if she wants to do something after she is finished with exams and she says she doesn't know because she's overwhelmed and stressing out.
You should've gotten the hint the first time and not reached out to her. You should've waited for her to reach out to you when she's of the better mind and less stressed.

I tell her my insight and I decide to go ghost for a few days.
You just listened to all her problems and became her emotional tampon. This is a no no and beta orbiter behavior.

I decided to end the ghost last night by just snapping her a pic of a beer at a bar and she responds and she responded to some my snap story of my gym morning workout, so idk if I'm just getting played or not.
You're looking to play games with her in hoping to get back at her or getting her attention. This isn't healthy. You should be moving on and not worrying about her or what she thinks.

I know that I'm never going to be a priority because of Medical School and Jesus lol.
Exactly. If you are the type that seeks more attention from her. She's not going to be able to offer it. Accept it and move on.
My comments in bold above.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
When they play the religion card, jump ship. She will always have that reluctance and it’s best not to mess with a person’s convictions.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Now all of a sudden, she's 'uncertain' about things and is talking about 'God's plan' and 'having faith.'

What's that all about?
Anytime a girl mentions religion in a way that interferes with your relationship moving forward with her in any way is never good. It never ends well. Just a heads up...

As Atom said, jump ship...

When they play the religion card, jump ship. She will always have that reluctance and it’s best not to mess with a person’s convictions.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Back story:

I matched with this girl in medical school, I can't get a date out of her but she suggests going to the beach for a weekend. I don't meet this girl prior because she said she was busy with exams, but the beach trip still happens and I get sex. She also tried doing school work at the beach and I had to tell her to cut that **** off cause it's a vacation lol. It took a couple of tries because she would throw the Jesus/Sin shield at me, but I worked my magic. I meet up with her two more times afterwards and every time I get her close to taking her clothes off she says she doesn't want to sin blah blah blah, but I let it slide.

She has another round of exams and becomes more distant (not as routinely responsive to snaps or texts) and I start to back off and this weekend I ask her if she wants to do something after she is finished with exams and she says she doesn't know because she's overwhelmed and stressing out. I say okay cool and then she just randomly starts dumping walls of texts on me about how stressed she is and how she is losing friends/she doesn't know what to do blah blah. I tell her my insight and I decide to go ghost for a few days. I decided to end the ghost last night by just snapping her a pic of a beer at a bar and she responds and she responded to some my snap story of my gym morning workout, so idk if I'm just getting played or not. I know t at I'm never going to be a priority because of Medical School and Jesus lol. In addition, she seem like she has some inner demons she has to work on.
I guess I am confused -- you did or you didn't already sleep with her? If you didn't, then you can't even call this chick a plate. She is just someone who isn't attracted to you. Even if you had sex once, sounds like she is regretting doing it with you. My guess is the religion angle is simply an excuse not to sleep with you. Next.
 
Top